If You Could Rename PVP

It should be changed to anything other than PvP, period, since there is no other player at all. (Maybe just call it Attack, since we have Defend) I know a lot of people that avoid true PvP because they don’t want to deal with hackers, whiners, rage quitters, aim bots, or whatever. If true PvP gets added here, I fully expect some serious remorse, as 99% of battles will end up with someone quitting…and the most common will be the person actually winning the battle, since the eventual loser will simply drag out the match as long as possible; taking every last second to make a move or none at all just to stall and hope for a forfeit from boredom or frustration.

5 Likes

You are absolutely correct Extra Turn. This is why I avoid true pvp. It’s a fun idea that’s spoiled so easily.

This is actually easily fixed by adding a turn time limit, 15 secs should be adequate in my opinion. If opponent doesn’t move in 15 secs, they forfeit the turn and you go again.

This will probably warrant a need for two PvP leagues. Ranked, with the time limit, and casual where the play can be extended indefinitely. This would be useful if you can target friends and guild mates for fun side battles. That might take a day or two to complete because of differing schedules.

Ok, I’m getting myself all excited… better stop now… :wink:

…( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Even better a sort of play by mail version - isn’t that how Wordfeud does its multiplayer?
Where a game can be paused in between each turns.

For me a requirement to play any mode in Gems of War is that it is turn based.

1 Like

first step towards relating to man-baggage.

OT: you can’t or the guild ‘it hurts when i pvp’ will lose their shtick.

1 Like