I would like to thank the developers for ruining the game

It’s worse than that! They nerfed blue by 75%! Yoy don’t get 540 you get 150! They messed up regular tasks as well! The one thing they did not nerf is maps no one uses!

3 Likes

Needed blue what. I am confused. Mana?

Isn’t that how they’ve been operating for 6 months now? Not really surprising IMHO…

2 Likes

blue task
590 to 150

The blue guardian guild tasks have been nerfed from giving 590 Gems to 140 Gems. 76% reduction in raw Gems.

We did get 35 Gem Keys, but VIPs can’t use those to buy VIP chests…

1 Like

They should add free gems by day with the VIP system…

Wooooooooooooooow​:rage::rage:

1 Like

I really don’t think they care for people that pay for this game because now VIP is useless!

5 Likes

That’s why I stopped using money long ago.

1 Like

75% reduction in gems is actually hilarious. You’d want to seek medical assistance if you still enjoy playing this game.

2 Likes

This some straight BS.

I usually don’t complain.

Well, the only fix is to up the drop rate for Mythics to 75% from VIP chests to compensate LOL

What’s the point? Everyone will have them and they will lose their value. Especially if you paid money to get a mythic drop. VIP trash now button available…

It was a joke. I am also not in the mood for snipy replies either.

well, you can only open 10 VIP keys per 3 week mythic release

1 Like

What I don’t get is that they replaced the later ranks with Gem Keys.

That means that casual players like myself who never reach those later ranks still get gems every week. The reduction for us is way lower.

What makes me salty is the steep reduction of gold keys. Those are my favorite keys after all.

Has definitive guild task change log been posted?

So far in my guild we’ve got 25 Diamonds and 500 sharts. Though heaps less gems though…

1 Like

Thanks, I should’ve looked first :flushed: