I propose a compromise

I feel no need to know the formula for GW scores but i would like some kimd of post battle feedback after each fight.

Now this is not my idea but i am not sure who put it forward first however i think it was @Annaerith. If i am wrong please correct me and i apologize.

Maybe at the end of each gw battle we could get some stars or a rating system of some kind to let us know how we did in each of the scoring criteria.

Thanks

14 Likes

I certainly support this proposal as well. I think we also need to know how GW scores are calculated tho as there are/were so many bugs in the GW code. It’s hard to know/believe that it’s even programmed correctly.

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

not sure was it me, but i surely would like to see this kind of star rating /summary for every battle (not only gw, so ppl could practice outside of gw)

2 Likes

A rating /summary is absolutely essential.
Happy cake day Annaerith

4 Likes

I will prefer to have in-battle counters (like soul/gold) so we can monitor what it’s going on (moves, damage, mana), cry when AI get cascade, etc.

2 Likes

with a counter you still have to wonder did you max it or not, and compare with the enemy

simple rating will be very useful for ppl who dont want to calculate just keep on fighting

but sure i dont mind in-game counters in addition to it =)

1 Like

I think it was this guy :sunglasses:

5 Likes