Humility teams?

i just finished traiting out my humility, a very humbling experience to say the least xP
this is what i am working with at the moment:
Banner of Scales
Humility
Finley
Crimson Bat
Lady Anariel

1 Like

There are 4 main aspects to consider when putting Humility on a team:

1) Third Trait: Humility’s 3rd trait will ideally boost armour and magic at least 3 times throughout a match. The armour gain isn’t a super game-changer, but the magic can be. Crimson Bat, Death, and Webspinner can all benefit from the passive magic increases. Also, note than Stun can negate this, if your team relies on it.

2) Fragility: Despite his high life and Regeneration, Humility’s place is to take damage, so you’ll often end up feeding the enemy enough skulls to kill him. Sadly, there aren’t too many ways to reduce the 1st enemy’s attack to a managable level before Humility is slain, but keep in mind that either healing Humility with the likes of Lady Anarial, Mercy, or Unicorn, or replacing him with a summon, could prove useful.

3) Random Boosts: A troop that can make the most of whatever Humility gives is nice. If the boost rolls magic, it’s one of the biggest magic buffs in the game, which is great for AOE or True damage dealers. Troops with spell damage boosted by their other stats can benefit if lucky as well, such as Gard, Death, or Rowanne. Do note that Humility doesn’t get any of these boosts, and only boosts the other 3.

4) Mana Generation: Humility’s spell creates yellow and 1 other color. His damage is pretty low, so if you’re creating skulls, it’s mainly for the other team to hit you and trigger your trait. Purple is a nice choice when paired with Mercy, allowing you to tranform into a larger board of yellows and loop for a bit, if you’re lucky. Jarl Firemantle is another possible looping ally.

1 Like

Don’t forget Venbarak. I’ve had him do 45-50 damage to all enemies.

1 Like

Humility with Gorg loop!
“Destroy 999 gems” !!

1 Like

at the moment i am using him to tank yet another annoying skull spam team xP
Humility
Dark Maiden
Courage
Bone Dragon

with Dark Maiden buffing Humility’s HP over 100 and ramping either itself or the Bone Dragon and also working as a nice retort to Mercy. It also seems to be doing fairly well as a defense team. I guess its just hard to break away from a fast kill that works most of the time lol

lol…
Humility
Tassarion
Mad Prophet
Venbarak
BOOOOOOOOM

Black Manacles
Humility
Humility
Brian the Lucky

2 Likes

well this is annoying xD

i won but it took forever… was that new dragon/dragon soul/celestasia/sylvanimora…
my attack was like 276 when i wasnt entangled… kept tangling me up xD like oooooh wait til this entangle wears off… d’oh not again >.<

I like Humility with Crimson Bat gotta love true damage one cast

1 Like

think i found a better use for Humility xD
Wolf’s Banner
Humility
Humility
Lady Anariel
War and Peace (sorceror all traits)

I don’t know. Humility doesn’t really work anywhere but the first slot. You have to force him to take damage.

Humility***
TDS***
Sylvanimora***
Behemoth***

Works fine as long as Humility doesnt get stunned. And is super huge fun if Humility gets poisoned or playing vs a team with Death***. Behemoth on 4th to negate Kraken devour.

1 Like

They don’t have Humility traited.

1 Like

Ah, yes. I see that now. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll try out my AOE team and replace Borealis with Humility.

Humility***
Sylvanimora***
The Dragon Soul***
Venbarak***

1 Like

That’s the exact team I use with Humility. Without some REALLY bad luck, it’s unbeatable. Venbarak is the cleanup. :+1:

1 Like

Just tried it. Got a lucky magic boost on both Sylvanimora AND Venbarak, both doing 45 AOE damage! :grimacing:

I wonder if the new dragon and the enchantress will fit well with Humility?

1 Like

ya idk i tried so many combinations trying to get away from using him with courage/bone dragon combo but honestly its just too fast and reliable… in this team humility triggers so many times and never dies… i think i am stuck with it til i figure something out

+1brown/+1purple banner
Humility
Dark Maiden
Courage
Bone Dragon

i know it dont seem like humility and dark maiden should work together but its perfect being as i dont often use humility or courage spells… dark maiden buffs humility hp thru the roof the more his trait fires and is used either to ramp herself or bone dragon… it wins most every time, does good on defense even not to mention on the rare occasion that humility dies dark maiden webs on skull damage so its pretty win all around i guess… i just wish i could find a better faster team for humility but i think this is as good as it gets.

2 Likes

ok i think i may have something worth while here!
Wolf’s Banner
Humility
Lady Anariel
Crimson Bat
Elven Bard

seems good so far

1 Like