Humility teams?

yep very functional as an offensive team, doubt it would work on defense but it is faster than skull spamming!!!

and i actually use humility’s spell too

Humility
Alchemist
Mercy

Dragon banner

Surely you want a green hero class with a green weapon? Or a purple weapon with sorcerer class?

The +5 Magic boost is powerful. Archer would fit, as green plus Fast trait.

1 Like

True. The 50% +1 magic takes 10 turns to get you where you’d already be with +5 magic from the archer class. I want the match to be over by then.

1 Like

thanx hadnt considered that

I don’t really use Humility so I haven’t even bothered leveling him either yet. After I finish leveling and traiting stuff I use I’m saving my souls and traitstones to work on getting kingdoms to 5 stars.

Yeah, that makes sense. Without that 3rd trait, he’s just a yellow mana generator.

1 Like

ya i meant a traited out humility, i didnt really use it before lol… working on gard’s avatar traits today, im thinking of running Humility/Lady Anariel/Elven Bard/Gard’s Avatar once i have his traits, seems like it would be a pretty fast heavy hit all

Not the best team, but Ive been enjoying it because it involves a Legendary I never get to use:

Humilty
The Silent One
Alchemist
Siren

1 Like

Guys, I’m building a humility team. I’m on console and currently it’s…
The silent one (2 more arcanes required for his last trait)
Alchemist
Humility
Mercy

I’m playing explore and it’s great to easily win on warlord 4, bagging 1066 gold and i’ve tried a couple of pvp lower level and won those but I’m asking if it’s worth traiting humility to all three traits?
I chose silent one so I can silence on skull matches without having to cast, and therefore not mana block humility itself. So far it’s pretty good fun and reasonably successful.
I’m just after a few thoughts really tbh.
Regards
Daniel

Taking an opportunity to use unused troops is always fun.

1 Like

well humility final trait requires it to take damage in order to trigger so you want it in the first position and something to keep it alive but not armored. getting 2 magic everytime it takes damage can be awesome especially when its poisoned or on fire or enemies running teams that have static effects that deal a few damage every turn… with the team i was using Humility/Lady Anariel/Crimson Bat/Elven Bard its pretty common that Crimson Bat gets doing 60+ true damage to everything pretty quick.

1 Like

Hi
In that case I’ll try him in first place and get the stones bought with glory. Already got courage with
Hellcat
Courage
Jarl
Mercy
(fuuuunn times)

Thanks for the reply.
Dan

Not sure if the other guardians need their traits tbh.
Regards
Dan

courage was the first guardian i traited for the skull spam groups, so fast of a kill that is xD
something like:
Green Slime
Bone Dragon
Courage
Mercy

every skull match gives all allies 3 attack and 3 health… skull spam kills super fast

then i came up with this that is brutal too and works really good as a defense team too
Humility
Dark Maiden
Courage
Bone Dragon

1 Like

Some one posted this on the forum a while ago. I just changed it up a little bit. All fully traited. Crimson can work in first slot, but it doesn’t utilize Humility’s third trait if fighting a Apocalypse/Poison team.

Silent one and humility fully traited now. Will have a play around with two teams after work.

1 Like

OK, maybe traiting silent one wasn’t the best idea… However, I’m sure I’ll fit him in somewhere. What was quite good was humility x2, crescendo ( hero class sorcerer) and mercy.
Ended up doing 59 true damage!
My other half thinks mercy is shit, so is trying with alchemist instead.

2 Likes

Humility
Krystenax
The Dragon Soul
Emperina

With abyssal banner, double red, double purple, or red and purple banner.

Never cast humility. Use TDS to fill the other troops. Use Emperina to keep Humility alive, and if not then Krystenax will put up a skull slave. Krystenax will do huge damage with humility’s magic boost.

2 Likes