Guild wars window for kicking and new recruits

So I think if I read these forums right, if I have a person i need to kick, but want to be nice and let them get the rewards from this week’s guild wars and also want the new person able to get in for next weeks wars, Monday is my day to do that, right?

1 Like

Correct. Unfortunately, GW rewards and weekly resent happen at the same time early Monday AM. This means you need to have everyone hold all gold contributions until Tuesday.

NowayJoe2Go

I see it like a severance package

5 Likes

At DruidsVale and DruidsGlade, if someone is active but wants to resign, we try to keep them on-board until Monday so they get their GW troops. If someone quits in the middle of the week, we usually start recruiting immediately.

NowayJoe2Go

i have a few below requirements, first week of guild wars on ps4 so i’m getting this all sorted out, now i have this to consider. i figured Monday will be my day, if they don’t claim rewards before their kicks,then it’s their loss.I only run one guild so no where to send them but my friend’s guilds.

GW Rewards are sent on Monday AM in the Mail, so everyone will get their troops so long as they are in GW at start of GW and in Guild on Monday AM when rewards are Mailed. This should make it a little easier.

NowayJoe2Go

so if i kick will it stay in their mail?

Yes, as long as they are there at the weekly rollover.

new kick day is Monday morning then

2 Likes

The bad thing is it doesn’t leave you much time to get new recruits in before the war starts.

unless i already have people lined up, i now know when to start looking,more incentive to kick the slack, i now by know who needs casual, and who needs competitive in our guild.

1 Like

I know there is 6 color but maybe they could make GW last only 5 days (monday-friday)
and each week a random color is not pick

Then let weekend to be able to kick and recruit people

4 Likes

This is a good idea. It would be great if developers could make GW separate from weekly task reset.

NowayJoe2Go

i did like having all new members in by reset, the Monday thing seems like a bad idea, new people have to wait for their share next week.And do the kicks receive their tasks too, even if i kick them?Maybe if we started Monday, we could be done Saturday,Rewards on Sunday and removal of old members.

If I invite a new member Monday, will he be registered for the GW 1 day later? Or do I need to invite him Sunday?

1 Like

i’m pretty positive Monday but that’s why I made this thread because I wanted to be sure.Looking for feedback myself

3 Likes

Having replaced 7 members in one week, I can tell you that if they join on Monday they will be available for GW.

4 Likes

it is monday but if you invite them earlier they will get your current week gw rewards from your guild

we had one member who joined mid-week, couldnt join the fight but still got our rewards including gw troops and daily wins

1 Like

I have a question about roster management: If a member is removed from my guild after the weekly reset, can he still collect the awards of the last week of guild war when he connect later on Monday even if he is not anymore in my guild? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

If you kick someone out Monday after reset, they will already have the rewards from the previous week in the mail.

3 Likes