Guild Wars Change Suggestions

Did something changed on these boards? I can see some red lines between each reply, was it here before or have I turned insane? :wink:

4 Likes

Lol, I have grey lines separating every post and every thread. Must be new and until you said something I thought it was just me. :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t see those red lines Eika. The lines between posts are grey for me too.

Anyway both Shiratori and rojo have valid points.

For me what is important is all guilds can battle and score in guild wars on a equal basis. The stronger guilds (rather the people in the stronger guilds) have plenty of advantages. The one advantage they shouldn’t have is getting a higher score for using the appropriate colored troops simply because their statues are higher level. That gives them what I would consider an improper advantage over other guilds that may not have been around as long and not have had a chance to get their statues as high.

The second point is as long as brackets are going to be a part if this, then how you place in the bracket is what’s important. Rewards should be determined by that, not by an overall score based on how high level you have your statues and less on how well you actually do. You only have control on how well you do in your bracket and the rewards should reflect that.

Im colorblind.

2 Likes

Going back to the statue bonus thing: the entire point of the GW statue bonuses is that it rewards guilds that have been active for a long time. It is such a central aspect of the design decision that taking it out would be like resolving guild-vs-guild battles at the end of the week, rather than after their specific day.

My suggestions on how to make guild wars better do not need to be taken private! You don’t have to like them and that’s why they are called my suggestions and not your suggestions! Again make rewards closer together!

No… You’re “suggestion” above was that the devs need to step in because oh no your players would rather go someplace else than stay with you. So either nerf the top team because you can’t compete or “balance” rewards because you can’t compete. Not really suggestions, but rather someone thinking they’re entitled to more because they can’t get it any other way.

Oh yeah, you received invites to join them but you don’t want to. Fair enough but then don’t go complaining that you can’t win. Considering your group is usually 3rd at best with the blue moon occasion at 2nd, perhaps as a “top player” you could do a better job at improving your guild rather than saying how unfair everything is.

2 Likes

They already stepped in! Are we playing?

My suggestion is balance the rewards! Your suggestion is keep everything the way it is! New flash they are not keeping it the way it is! That’s why they asked for suggestions! If you don’t like them too bad! Even Tacet said the rewards need to be balanced not just me! I’m not saying you get less I’m saying everything closer together so we don’t have Truxton poaching our players! If you don’t have that problem in ps4 it’s because Truxton plays on Xbox!

1 Like

After rereading everything, I will simply say that perhaps your intention in the first post was not as clear as you intended and I apologize for misunderstanding.

1 Like

The Discourse forum software updated in the last 24 hours it looks like.

5 Likes

Lol @Ozball… 10 posts of an argument and oz comes in with a “servers have been updated” out of the blue…

1 Like

I keep forgetting hes a moderator… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rojo no call out if you not happy about someone go pm him

5 Likes

Would be great to just cast troops abilities clicking with LMB and select them (what is done now) by RMB. And also i would like to get the option to cancel abilitie cast by RMB after clicking on it. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Thanks for trying to properly defuse things and direct it to PM @Eika . I’m thankful @Ozball was added as a mod, but he’s in the same general timezone as @Saltypatra . Too bad we don’t have any mods on the opposite side of the world, so we don’t have to suffer through this sort of de-railing for half a day :cry:

3 Likes

This was truly a remarkable thread derailment. As was said earlier, please take any disputes of this nature to PMs. I’ll be going through and cleaning up this thread.

4 Likes

I will help you and remove my non related comment because i love you salty :slight_smile:

Legend, thanks!

EDIT: Since cleaning this thread up it reads quite strangely. Guess that’s half the fun?

1 Like

Let’s start another argument then!
And another mod from another time zone is a great idea. I vote for @Shiratori!