Guild Intrim Rank 17 Now Recruiting 25-30 million donated!

I think so. How bout you give me a week trial period. If I don’t make 400/400, kick me mercilessly. :slight_smile:

Fair?

Rank 33 :wink:

Nice! That’s how we roll

War we need a second guild lmfao! I can help fill the guild with hard hitters but we just need someone to run it. Are you down for the new guild?

We have a lot of people that want to join but no space right now

Sure, I guess, if you don’t have room in Intrim proper.

I just want to be part of an active guild that doesn’t waste gold on treasure maps (haha). I enjoyed my time with Intrim before, thought I could be an asset there.

Ok War can u download LINE on your device? We need you to be apart of our team chat there. You will run the guild and be the leader!

oh, the leader? haha, ok, sounds good

Installine LINE now. Channel details?

Ok will invite u now

As soon as your done installing LINE give me your user name so I can invite u to our chat

will do. technical difficulties with my damn phone haha. stay tuned…

ok, done. user name is Wargazm

1 Like

scratch that…first time using the app. Display name is Wargazm, user ID is therealwargazm

Slacker? ive always made the minimum, im Brittney by the way and i had till sunday to get to the minimun, and on tuesday i was kicked cause i didnt donate till then.
People, this man says that theres a demote promote system, thats a lie. You can donate double for promote , youll promote thats true, but if he find something better or he didnt like youll be kicked no matter what.
For example i was 3 weeks here and ive donated much more than the minimum (2 weeks +1kk)
But hey im a slacker. There are better guilds with a way better guild master , so i dont recommend this one

1 Like

Britt this rant is crazy your not telling the whole story!

You didn’t log on for 5 days. We didn’t know what was going on with you. You could have told us you will be away for a few days but u didn’t. As a guild we decided to replace you until we heard from you.

Immediately as I seen you in the chat I explained this to you and told you that we have your spot right now it you wanted it. You declined out of anger, you know how much we love you. You were a vital part for our success and we still need you! We need to settle this the right way, there’s no need for all of this.

You left us Britt we never would kick you without reason. I hope this helps shed light on the situation. Like I said before you spot still remains if you want it

1 Like

Lol wow is this u lost?

Hell no :smiley: Im a brunette !

1 Like

Lol you kick people who were gone not even a week?? That’s crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not just wait until the full week is up before you kick someone? Especially if you were just saving the spot to invite her back if she wanted… The whole thing is quite poorly executed and leaves a bitter aftertaste.

I was going to potentially join, but now all I can say is that I wish you the best of luck and hope that you do not kick people for having a life outside of a game for a few days, even if She didn’t tell you first… If you have a deadline for the week and you didn’t give her the full week before kicking that is unjust.

Anyways good luck to you and your guild :slight_smile:

You kicked my sister,and she donated more than the required,whats wrong with you?You keep kicking people without a real reason.You will destroy the guild,if you keep going like this.