Guild Intrim Rank 17 Now Recruiting 25-30 million donated!

You are too funny. People actually have the nerves to tell you how to run your guild lol.

Please run your own guild how you want and stop trying to tell me how I should run mine.

26-30 million in donated the last 3 weeks! We are Climing the ranks at a pace unheard of. We have 3 people right now in the top 5 PVP rankings.

Something is being done right don’t you thing? You can’t make an omelette without cracking a few eggs lmfao

Our guild continues to get stronger each day trolling won’t stop us! Your sister must didn’t tell you what really happened, she was also told that we wanted u back

Yes,in intrim 2,but i had enough of the Intrim drama,my guild is friendly,and i will stay with them,its not like i need 3k keys/week to get everything very fast.

Great Sarge I wish u well and for the Record we love BlackWitch she’s a key asset to the guilds success

I really don’t get all this hatred.
Calm down, this is only a game.
And please, wait to read a response before getting fast conclusions.

Wrong chat STC lol

1 Like

Choose the one under guild chat

We have 3 openings

HEY every one , I’m looking for a good guild as I play this game pretty much all in my free time lol. I am level 90 pvp to tier 1 every week and would love to be part of the guild. If I interest you my code is JATHVADER. I’m on now

I’ll invite u

I was in this beautiful guild for dam near 3months and I played chorolicy despite working 40 hours a week and traveling 25 hours a week for the job. I gave up my apologies as I was going through a dark time "tried to finish it " with a promise to make it up yet 1 week I didn’t make the target ( despite months of doing soo ) I was gone. Coldest guild ever 10/10 would summon lich king again.

This is an old enough thread, don’t even know why you even bothered replying to this thread other than to diss my guild.

I am the leader of Intrim for a number of weeks now, it is a wonderful guild. Even better than how you knew what it was. During that time you were there I would say the leader was pushing it( maybe a bit too much) but the leader who did so has quit playing gems.

On the upside we are rank 8 almost 7. We got here due to that push. The fire was lit and I kept it going. This guild is filled with truly dedicated and great players! So I would appreciate it you don’t just randomly post in old threads complaining about my guild. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow necro blasting. Harsh …

I was asked in global chat to post in here pending an opening.

As of now, level 240, earning 1500 seals and 1000+ trophies per week and donating 500k+ gold.

Ranked 17 and 33 the last two weeks.

Invite code is KYTHYN_1.

I Want to join
1000000 gold
600 t
1500 seal.

My PVP ranking is always within 50. Invitation code: wkdj. I am very, very active

Hey there wkdj we talked last night in global. I will let you know as soon as we have a spot for you.

Saluki

We may have a couple spots later today.

Hi I’m looking for an active guild and believe I would be a good fit for Intrim. I’m currently rank 522, no problem meeting the gold, seal or trophy requirements.

Invite code is .Blerrg

Welcome Blerrg