For Great Science!

Not on PC anymore. Your Gem converters now do something else that scales with Magic and if not, their Magic is set to 0.

Just checked, and it looks like an incorrect language file went out with the English version… all other languages were correct, but the English had a hard-coded 5 in it… just fixing that now

1 Like

Yay, more cool new toys…

Edit: @sirrian - unclear from text, but does Royal Engineer give the Armour buff before or after summoning? text seems to suggest before, but after would work much better…

1 Like

This sounds extremely hot.

Wait so now dragon soul and and infernal king have the same “unique” third trait?

For now. Dragon Soul’s third trait sometimes left a ghost troop behind. The trait will be changed back once that issue is solved.

Shouldn’t there be an in-game news page about this, like there was for Slyanimora and Kruarg?

Is there some way of intentionally triggering this “selection” sound, or is it just for when you acquire them or encounter them on a quest?

Hero Mechanist with Wrenchmaster 5000, two Bombots, and a Mercy?

No Bombots yet but I’ve been having fun with:

Carnex
Giant Spider
Draco
Mechanist w Black Manacles

Lots of Explody, draining, devoring fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not that I’m aware of; I think someone told me at some point that on Console, it plays when you select that troop for a team, but I don’t think it works like that on PC/mobile. Regardless, all the select and spell-cast sounds are now on troop pages in the Database, if you want to hear them.

4 Likes

I cannot formulate a sentence that sufficiently expresses how wonderful you are. :heart:

3 Likes

You just did.

@Sirrian how do guild chest interact with weekly events such as the 1337 dragon? Do update with the next month or a guild chests able to drop everything?

Really you like his post when he tells you how great you are, but not mine? We’re done here.

3 Likes

One thing about bombot, it will take a while to reach mythic, unless people throw a LOT of glory at it (about 13000)

I find it amusing, and slightly terrifying, that you police my “like” history. O.o

I “liked” you, ragecat, don’t pounce

Don’t you worry about it. I won’t be doing that any more. It’s over.

2 Likes

Fine. I didn’t want your attention anyway.

sobs quietly when nobody’s looking

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nope, I’m outta hurr. Don’t try to bring me back. Your greatness isn’t all it takes, hmmph I’m not that easy.

I joke I joke. It was just a prank.

4 Likes