CONSOLE: For Great Science!

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/console-x-2/
What has Sparkgrinder been up to? Read on to find out…

New Troop: Royal Engineer

The Royal Adanan College of Engineers (you know, the place Sparkgrinder DIDN’T go) is renowned for its quality graduates, such as Sparkgrinder’s adopted daughter, Ghiralee. Most graduates aren’t exactly as hands-on as Ghiralee though, their work mostly involves planning and inventing new devices.

New Troop: Bombot

One such device, invented recently by the Royal College, is the Bombot. This devious little contraption can walk towards the enemy and explode. Sparkgrinder may call it crude, but there’s no doubt it’s effective!

New Legendary Troop: DRACOS 1337

Sparkgrinder has been at it again.
Meet the Draconic Robotic Assistant, Courtesy Of Sparkgrinder… otherwise known as DRACOS 1337
Why did he build THIS one? Ghiralee tells us it’s to keep control over Carnex if he ever runs amok again, but we secretly think he might just be looking for new ways to barbecue some cats.

DRACOS 1337 will be available only in Event Chests this week, and will be added to Gem, Glory, and VIP chests in a few weeks time.

Please note this Event only applies to PS4 and Xbox versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

6 Likes

Yay!! More new troops :smiley:

Nice, I can 5 Star Adana!

@Sirrian I would really appreciate it you and your team could push out the console update before Thanksgiving.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Deep Borer - Bombot - Bombot - Black Manacles on full traited mechanist class. :wink:

6 Likes

I wonder what previous glory only troops rotated into chests.

Um, i think my bombot just blew-up prematurely. (joking)

1 Like

Pulled a dracos using 18 event keys. I’m not sure if I’ll use it for a few weeks until I get my soul count up. I see tacet recommended getting bombot up to at least epic and I’m only just at ultra rare so I might have to leave that for a while as well as I’m holding back on glory. Anyone got any good builds with dracos and bombot? Cheers,
Daniel

1 Like

I don’t need it.
I don’t need it.
I don’t need it.
I definitely don’t need it.

#I NEED IT!!

And by it I mean the bombot. squee

2 Likes

Is xbone, and ps4 going through a bombot meta?

@Tacet
Thanks for reposting this, I would have missed it otherwise. Anyhow… Ii invested the Souls and Traitstones in DB,B,B,BM. Did not spend Glory beyond (Blue) Ultra-Rare for Bombot.

Even with the bug on console for Mech class not getting +5 Brown Magic this team is a fun change of pace for PvP Invades.

Thanks again. Great Event video.

Oh, I also spent 1,350 Gems on the Event Chest to get the new Legendary: DRACOS 1337. I don’t know if that is in the average but it seemed expensive for targeting one troop. But… I have it :smiley:

I must have that DRACOS 1337!

Is he good?

He’s in the Event Chest if you’re willing to spend the Gems (or Event Keys)…

Opening those Event Chests are pricy though: 675 (vs 450 for Gem)

Personally, I just try to get one of everything. But here is a video:

1 Like

Does technomancry stack on mass combos or just hit once? That stuff is rad.

magic class is more fun with bm >:] Oh btw how the hell do you have 29 magic.

Why I cannot add two bombots at the same time to my Team? Is there a restriction somehow?

You need 2 copies to add 2 troops. Buy another pack from the Store, and don’t ascend all of them.

Hi,

Not sure if this has been reported… but NPC with the Life Drain trait remain on the board when I kill everything with Bombots and the match ends.

Even worse… I don’t get any XP for them… sometimes I only get credit for 1 kill.

Appears to be related to how your code does event handling.

Best Wishes,
-Dave