CONSOLE: For Great Science!

This bug has been reported on PC/Mobile a number of times. So, I guess it must be a general code issue since consoles have the problem as well.

Hi,

I am not an active player on the PC version of the game. It is interesting that the bug appears on both platforms.

Best Wishes,
-Dave

I tried it on console and it’s a great fast team but i don’t recommend to use against kerberos cause boombot kill himself and if he kill keberos he will summon goul so you can be in trouble 4 troops againts 2

I’ve seen people running this on defence and I don’t really see the point. Deep Borer or not, you need so much brown to power up both bombots and manacles that so far, no one has managed to even fire off more than a single bombot on me. How is this supposed to work? Is it just “hope that something ridiculous happens when Deep Borer fires and somehow it fills everything up?”

It is a good invasion team but i would never put it in defense :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t even know why people are using said team for defence since it’s clearly a team to use for invades. Whatever, though.

2 Likes

You need the mecanical class fully traited so all the team start half mana and only need 1 deep borer cast to fill both boombot and hero

1 Like

I can see how that would work, especially on explore. Sounds risky in PVP though.

It working fine depending of the team

Hi,

It doesn’t seem to matter what team you use on defense… everybody seems to averaging around 20-30% win 70-80% loss. The best defensive team on console right now is a goblin team with 40% wins (Guild of Thieves lvl 1000 member). He was 2 of my 5 losses this week.

Last week the highest win/loss ratio in our guild had a bunch of level 5 cards on defense. I guess he was taking advantage of matchmaking or something. I still can’t figure that one out.

I have tested everything… no matter what I put on defense over the last few weeks I can’t get more than 30% wins.

By the way… it might have been me that you saw running that defense… I was holding at 30+% wins using it too… before I went back to my old defense.

Also tested the standard Manicore/BD defense… and it seems to get the same result… 25% wins on that last week.

The players I see defending with Emperor Khorvash, Mab and Apocalypse cards are also averaging around 20-30% wins.

Best Wishes,
-Dave

3 Likes