Drums Of Thunder A New Guild Master!

We are full.

1 Like

One spot open. Ranh 191, bonus 240%, all statues 51+. We get 3-4 statues completed a week and about 32k seals.
Please read the first post for details!
If youā€™re looking for more then a grind guild but not so casual that you donā€™t get rewards check us out. We are a social courteous group that will help you.

1 Like

And filled.

1 Like

Angry Midget is in charge this week. Iā€™ll be in and out but I gave him the key to the liquor cabinet while Iā€™m gone. Heā€™d better be in the same condition when I get back! No tying him up and throwing a party!
Youā€™re in good hands folks!
Lyndale

2 Likes

I have the key to the liquor cabinet?

Oh this is gonna be fun :beers::tada:

Oh lord, I may have made a mistake.
:hushed:

Now now. No need to worryā€¦ Iā€™ll make sure I restock it before you return.

This recruiting thread will be closing down and a new one opening. We are rank 160 and all statues start at 59 +.
We have some exciting changes!

1 Like

Drums Of Thunder has a fantastic new Guild Master!
I have officially turned the guild over to my second in command. Angry Midget is a very knowledgeable player and has the ability to lead this guild into the future. He has my total confidence and has from the moment he joined. He combines the best qualities of an easy manner and sharp teeth.
I know this guild will prosper under his leadership.
Thank you all for making this journey a fun one! See you around in game!
Former Guild Master
Lyndale.

6 Likes

Doing ok. To irritated with stupidity to take the forum seriously. Hereā€™s a hoot. I got pms of support saying not to bother trying to get through to people, they wonā€™t listen.
Good job on becoming a regular! Try not to break the forum ok?

1 Like