Drums Of Thunder A New Guild Master!

Rank 260 and climbing. We have canceled minimums until the 2nd so everyone can enjoy the holidays without worrying about donations.
Please read the first post for details.
Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Rank 250! We have 2 openings.
Please note that though minimums are canceled until after Christmas weā€™ll still get a lot done.
While we do have chocolate milk as EE said youā€™ll find me at our steak bar!

Hey guys!

Would love to join in here, Im a l274 active player and would have no problem reaching your requirements. Iā€™ve been in my current guild for nearly a year, and while itā€™s 50% full of awesome active players, the guild leader has been playing the system for months and logging in once every 30 days so she canā€™t be replaced, and not removing inactive members, so we are stagnating which is very sad.

If you have a slot for me give me a shout here and Iā€™ll leave the guild, invite code is SEILAE UR

1 Like

Hey, SeilaeUr.
Iā€™m at work right now but feel free to leave your guild and I can invite you into Drums of Thunder :+1:

I should be home in around about 4 hours.

Thatā€™s awesome, thanks a ton and Iā€™ll say hello in guild soon then!

Invite has been sent. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome aboard SeilaeUr!

We have 2 spots open. Now rank 246. Minimums are canceled until after Christmas. Even so we are still getting 2 to 3 statues completed. Though our mins are low but our donations range up to 1 million gold a week.
We lower the mins every other week so you can work on your kingdoms if you need. Just let me know and we can work together!
We are a good mid range guild. Not too hardcore and not so casual you donā€™t get rewards.
We would love to welcome you!

1 Like

Welcome Seilae UR.

To my guild members. Knock it off!
Sheesh you all are making me come in and update the rank everyday!
We have 2 openings and 1week left on no mins.
We have hardcore and more casual members. You donā€™t have to chat but do have to check chat for coordinating. Our mins are 78kg/800s/40t. And flexible. Personality counts more then high donations. See the first post for details.
Weā€™d love to say welcome!

2 Likes

Donā€™t yaā€™ just LOVE updating, Lynn?

Yā€™all are kickinā€™ it, I see. Cool beans! :smiley:

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

Rank 229 guild looking for 1 active player. All mana 44+, daily bonus of 220%. 2-3 statues completed weekly. We get 30k+ but not quite 40k seals.

I would be keen to join if you have any more room.
Currently level 206 and invite code is alkee 1

Cheers

Invite sent. Welcome aboard and be sure to say hi in chat.

We are full. Thank you for considering our guild!

1 Like

Thank you. Catch up with you all ingame.

Cheers

1 Like

Sadly we had a player leave the game. Maybe heā€™ll return one day.
So we have 1 spot open.
Rank 212, 2-3 statues completed, 220% daily bonus. Please see the first post for details and mins.
Pm or post here and tell me a bit about yourself game wise.
Hope to see you soon!

Now rank 202. Thats a 10 rank jump in a couple of days! No I donā€™t crack a whip. Iā€™m lucky to have some heavy hitters.
We get 3 statues done a week and right now we are enjoying 4 active statue bonuses.
One thing Iā€™m big on is communication. This means letting me know if you are struggling or will be absent. Yes itā€™s just a game but guildmates rely on eachother and work together.
Yes we still have cookies!

2 Likes

Wow, 10 ranks in just a few Days!
Way to Go!

1 Like

Rank 200 and 220% bonus and 3 legendar tasks completed. We have 1 spot open in our family. So pm me and see if weā€™re a good match!
Details in the first post.

1 Like