Design-a-troop Project Part 1 - POLL 1 IS SHUT - SEE THE OTHER THREAD

We can do Design-a-Weapon too! Let’s design all the things!

I think ve forgot to read de sign.

1 Like

Voting’s effectively over with Ghulvania by a landslide. We’re ready to move to the next stage! Let’s get this thing designed in a week!

1 Like

Let’s take our time and get it done right instead of doing something fast and sloppy. No need to be careless just because we’re excited about the project.

6 Likes

I agree… And I’m running this show :slight_smile:

More like walking… :drum:

1 Like

@Jainus doesn’t walk, he struts!

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I just wanted to jump in with a small spoiler that may (or may not) be relevant to your voting here. Not trying to influence things one way or another… It would just seem a little remiss of me if I DIDN’T do this.

1. Next week’s event kingdom is Ghulvania

2. We actually have TWO new troops coming in the event

3. We also have a bunch of troop reworks to go with it

Also, keep in mind, that even though the design may happen here quite quickly, our art pipeline is about 3-5 weeks long, so what I hid above, may be far in the past by the time this community-troop is finished, and may not matter at all.

14 Likes

I think @Jainus, due to the information given by @Sirrian above, we need to start over.

3 Likes

Adana wins by default?

1 Like

Adana wins by default!

1 Like

I was already contemplating re-doing the poll, and largely agree with @RiverSong on this… However let’s hear some more views on this thread first please. I won’t be able to do anything with it until this evening anyway (about 9-10 hrs from now)…

My vote is for adana. It was also largely picked.

Sirrian used foresight and it was very effective.

Here’s my thoughts, for what it’s worth:

A lot of the consensus for Ghulvania seems to have come from the type of troops available to that kingdom, e.g. vampires, etc. Without that incentive other kingdoms may be more popular. I think it might be a mistake to choose Adana by default. With more debate, concensus for another kingdom may arise. It may turn out that Adana may be the most popular kingdom after all, but I think we might want to give it a bit more thought. Wild Plains (no bull) or Pridelands (not to be catty) would be fun, I think.

2 Likes

@killerman3333 When @Sirrian puts something in spoiler text, it is not your decision to take it out. Knock it off & mind your manners; there are plenty of people who could be very upset you spoiled that for them.

1 Like

For some reason spoiler text is not working for me.

@killerman3333 Then delete your post!

1 Like

Better now it is less spoilery.

1 Like

@MarvelKit : :heart_eyes_cat: hi back :slight_smile:

Well, I’m still crossing my fingers for Blighted Lands, I’d love to see new types of demonic creatures invading the world of GoW. Although I feel alone in my infernal plea. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes