DarkWarriors chat (all friends are also welcome)

Thanks @DonBoba , That´s what I think.

Again this is the place to communicate.

A lot of people on holidays. Few contribution this weeks I think.

Let´s see the new year how it comes. Maybe Guild Wars force to a little changes in guild.

But it´s time to celebration and family.

So I hope and wish all members Merry Christmas (or whatever in each country) and a Happy New Year.
I be fast because I don´t know how many people must move this weeks.

And also for all forums people: Happy New Year and Merry Christmas

(I know Santa Claus bring to me Drakkulis and Gard, so happy me also. lol)

I´m so sorry to say this but it´s necessary.

Since I have noticed some good members and contributors are thinking in leave the guild we can´t wait more to those few active people.
Be sure I will not allow to any good member leave for my high condescension with them. As I say before I tried to be as kind and patient I could all this time.

I think some things became to change since last few weeks, but now I see the reality. I´m so glad with some members that I be in the situation to make sense the people about the problem are not the requirements. Only the activity.

I know people are on holidays also, so is so sad for me. Now how I can wish a happy new year and merry Christmas, don´t have sense. Only sad days for me at the moment.
Now I be forced to do some changes in guild. We are not going to implement requirements at the moment. Active people don´t need them I think at least in my guild.

Since Guild Chat is broke I try to explain the situation with the habitual system of enter- leave the game between any new line in chat I write. But I’m sure some people want to discuss something.
I hope they join the forums if they want to have a better communication of this matter.

But I know the most part of them don´t want to join, so I’m not sure of how I’m going to explain them.
Of course I don´t want this, I say many times before, but what do you expect for me?

Be sure I enjoy your company here a lot. I appreciate your work to the guild and specially I be so sad of one of them. (be sure I don´t want this but I be forced to)
Is so sad to me to take this decision that is going to affect many members but is the only way I have.

Why I need to do this?

Please people make sense. I hope you understand the situation.
Thanks a lot your time to read this bitter words, I really don´t want to write never.

Ono Palaver
1 Like

I greet all of you, I am a beginner in this game, I’ll try to gain as much as possible for the guild. I can not all the English translations by google translator

1 Like

Welcome volwerine! This is a great place to come to ask questions about the game and share ideas.
I haven’t been here very long, and I have found people in the guild to be very friendly and helpful.
I do agree with ono that even if we don’t have any formal requirements, it is reasonable to ask people to be active and contribute. After all, the reason we are here is to play the game. If people don’t want to, that’s fine, they just shouldn’t be members in a guild that wants to be active.

Wishing holiday cheer and good times to all :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s up people! Is this where our guild chat is now instead of the one in the game? If it’s not I’m sorry for posting here.

1 Like

We’re using it since the in game chat is so broken. Also, the chat in this thread is saved so you can look at it later rather than it disappearing later. And it’s better for longer messages and sharing things like team builds.

hey what´s up Frisch.

Happy to see you here also. Every day one more here in forums.
Yes this is a good way to explain something a little big longer.
Guild chat has issues and this is a good way.

Maybe in the future we need discord. Not at the moment.

Post here your questions or everything you need to say.

I need to say: Thanks to Emz. She leaves the guild by her own.

No problems, no discuss, thanks a lot Emz. Be sure I appreciated your company and work in guild.
I wish you luck with your search. Please have fun and still enjoy the game.

:disappointed:

Yea my friend was telling me about discord. Haven’t gotten it yet. Took me a while to figure out how to get to guild chat

We expect more people join this chat in forums before.

We know about discord, and of course we think in joining, but a few people need to say something.
Still waiting but soon we need to have a decision also about this.

Well, now I expect things changed a little.

I´m not going to be all weeks with the same situation, so I think is just fixed. Some people must give me a way to communicate with them. And please check your mail more (maybe there is something for you).

I hope all people understand the changes and I wish they make sense about. I said I never wanted to do this. Why they forced me to?.

Thanks all members for understanding and helping.

post edit: is this the use I give to the chat in forums?, so sad

Hello… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Orlachcdl welcome to our chat

1 Like

Get confortable and take some pop corns.
This tread has all type of things, lol.

Just like a film. But you can pause it to go to bathroom. lol

Not. Really this is our chat here in forums. Expecting if we change to discord. Well not change. Allowed discord like other way. this one still be open an active.

Thanks for joining forums and more important for joining us.:smile:

Hi there, sorry it’s taken me a while to join forums, finally it has happened!

Lol. Hi Pete

So happy to see you here. Now you have work to read all this chat lines .lol
Of course if you want. This forums are amazing so search out there and get your own conclusions.

Thanks for joining forums Pete.

Thanks mate! I’ve been busily completing all the kingdom quests and challenges these last couple of weeks, the end is in sight with just one to go.

Then I can focus back onto PvP and get the gold and souls I need to upgrade kingdoms to 5 stars, only got 2 of them to that stage so far.

1 Like

Ohh More happy to heard this.
So now the competition is open? lol

Nah just try pvp and see how it goes. Let´s see if you need a team change.
Stars are long to get them. I don´t have all kingdoms to 5 stars. Because I never focus on it, only in the 4 magic.

When I levelled troops or finished his traits the kingdoms levelled more so time gives me all I need.
I can do others things and make me free, lol. I had to say I never farm for nothing. So tired in other games why I need to do here if I really don´t need. Only if I want all fast, and I not.

Feel free to ask what you want Pete. We are here for that thing-

Congratulations, everyone.! Nice to make 100 K trophies! We’ve really been moving up quickly in guild ranking.
The chat seems to be working better for several people, but is still completely broken for me. It randomly takes out things from what I’ve written or doesn’t post at all. Glad we have this forum thread.