DarkWarriors chat (all friends are also welcome)

Hey everyone,
I’m totally happy to have no special requirements other then to be active and contribute, cause I don’t know if I can reach them every week. But I’m totally with you to kick members who repeatedly contribute no seals at all.

Long-time team:
Gloomleaf
Eye of Xathenos/Sorcerer
Griffon Knight
Valkyrie
All traits up. Thinking about retiring myself and get in Queen Mab, once I get the missing traitstones.
Still waiting for Korvash or one of the interesting mythics to try those…

1 Like

Yes, Khorvash is awesome, been doing very well with

Emp. Khorvash
Valkyrie
Crimson Bat
Spirit Fox

I love Spirit Fox in this team, ability to target specific opponent and drain mana has saved me many times.
lots of true damage on this team
But having a hard time getting those 6 Arcane Shield traitstones for Khorvash’s third trait.

Thanks for sharing your builds, I look forward to checking them out!

1 Like

Wish I had Crimson Bat,

My defenders are:

Korvash
Queen Ysabelle
Valkryie
Spirit Fox

Spirit Fox is nice, esp when it starts at full mana.

On offense I like to run with a team that can pull more souls. Still tinkering with it.

1 Like

Hi,

Me and my Fiance play Vampgirl. I got her cities high enough so she’s getting decent hourly loot so I can donate gold now. I mostly play my main account on Xbox, I’m in The guild of thieves, and it being the top guild on the xbox has a minimum of 500k gold so it keeps me busy lol.

1 Like

I see good teams there.
I never level Valkyrie ( many people must be hitting in his face now)

Souls came to me in different ways I never farm for them.
I usually makes teams with only attack, nothing to improve defense or get more manna with combos.

Actually this is my team:

Emperor Korvash
Manticore
Creeping Dead
Crimson Bat

I love this build because the multiple options. True damage, death mark, stealing mana, and a lot of damage in many ways, no combos, no guardians, and I can say I can defeat any team with this. I not change my team between battles.

Here is an example of how amazing is. Is not lucky, it´s not the first or the second time I do it.

So never retreat. This word actually is not in my vocabulary.

Yes Korvash is one of the best be sure. I have three of the horsemen but without all traits so I’m still waiting and looking how I make a new team. I play with Death before but not all traits.

how do you get the horsemen by the way ? dont have any of them

The horsemen are mythic. Lucky I suppose.

They could be able in glory, gem, guild, and vip chests.

That looks like a killer team, ono. I have been working on it since you mentioned it a few days ago. Still need one arcane to get Manticore empowered, then I’ll be good to go to start trying it out. I imagine you run Sorcerer with your hero? I don’t have any hero class traits completed since it seems to me they tend to be very expensive and not as great as many on creatures, imho.

Creeping dead is also the weapon you win completing necromancer class. Winning 250 battles.
But try without hero and creeping dead ,sure there must be a good troop to put there.

Maybe Bone Dragon, Great Maw, could be good also I think. Also if you have Kerberos, It´ look´s like he´s much better than before.

But yes as you say I only run attack team normally. No mana bonus, no defense bonus, more difficult to resist. Actually is hard to win 3 trophies option. More time.

Yes I have sorcerer like hero class.

I do have creeping death, but noticed it would be an improvement if I had the sorcerer class traited as well. Think I’ll put that on my list.

1 Like

yes you have an 50% to win 1 magic point to creeping dead in this case per turn, (sorcerer 3rd trait)

Usually finish with more less 32 points damage, normally more, depends the turns also.

But be sure, normally hero with creeping dead is the first target to defense team.

My main team at the minute is

Keeper of souls
Valkyrie (Fully traited)
Crimson bat (Fully traited)
Sunweaver
So far it’s pretty solid and done me quite well for pvp. Generates lots of souls while being pretty strong though great maw teams always ruin my day if they eat the bat

1 Like

So silence. Lets make a new team.

Here is the new version : at the moment defense team, but is also good to invade.

-Emperor Korvash
-Humility
-Crescendo
-Crimson Bat

It, s doing his first defense wins.

Yes, but I see you’re using crescendo. As far as I can tell, there is no way to get that weapon now. Do you know of any?

I heard before they are going to implement old weapons in the future,
I don´t know the way but sure, a lot of people ask the same.

Yes Crescendo, is one of the best hero weapons and many people don´t have. Sure they must be possible again.

I’m not sure about it, but I did get a ton of weapons when getting masteries to 50. I would guess that you get Crescendo when raising purple and green both to 50.

no. sorry about that.
Crescendo was a special weapon for a last event.

Actually is not available. But as I said to Rhea, I heard that old weapons are going to be available in the future. But first came the Merchant blade, I think soon on shop chests for glory I hope.

Is not the only one weapon and many people want this one and others so sure they will put back to be available again. Black manacles are also one of the best…

guys i dont think i can be as active as i am for this week and next week . will try to get as many seals as i can possibly get . got loads of things to do … sorry guys .

1 Like

No problem Kraquzo. As you could, it´s good.

All members can connect to chat? Guild chat or global?
For me only issues and the typical message try later.

Chat is down for everyone it seems. A lot of players have reported that.

1 Like