Daily Troop Discussion!

He seems still too situational for me. I would like to use him on a brown or purple GW day, therefor I would like him to drain the enemy troop that has most mana and something else. We still need a purple/brown drainer that is viable tho.

mana cost in my suggestion should probably be 11.

Situationally, Watcher. Who maybe can be a topic for another day.

Overall, I have to weigh the annoyance factor of adding more AI capable mana drainers into the game. “Highest mana” would mean you could influence them away from your generator, which is good, and his damage is still rather pitiful, so I don’t think there would be too much danger there at endgame when Spirit Fox is far more annoying anyways. I still think he should have a Daemon damage conditional. So maybe change to target highest mana like you suggested, keep the full mana drain, and deal double damage to daemons (doesn’t need triple if it is also a drain). This would make him a fairly good Famine counter as well.

Regarding “highest mana”, assuming they are tied, would it also go for the first troop with that much mana, last troop with that much mana, or a random one? First troop having that mana amount is the most intuitive and probably the most useful overall, but last one makes more sense thematically with his spell name.

2 Likes

All good points. :slight_smile:

Is there any other suggestions for a buff on Ferit, before we move on? :wink:

1 Like

I got nothin brudda

1 Like

Liked the suggestions so far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

GHIRALEE

Hmmm, yeah um.

Don’t even think I be actually used this troop to be honest.

I would trade mech bond for armored and add stun to mechs

I would also had make her deal triple damage to Mechs.

2 Likes

She needs a little humpf, her effect is too slow and precise. Maybe , as part of the spell, enchant herself?

1 Like

I like the way this is going:

• trade mech bond trait for armored.
  • deal tripple damage instead of double to Mechs.
  • Enchant herself when spell is casted.

All these 3 suggestions could have been added together.

2 Likes

I would actually like to see instead of triple damage, rework spell to something like:

Steal (Magic + 6) Armour, double if the target is a mech. 40% chance to destroy if the target is a mech.

Fits the ‘reverse engineering’ vibe for me better.

Edit: the spell could even give a small boost of Armour to allied mechs to show her sharing the knowledge gained from breaking down the other robots. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Helps boost Tesla teams and they’d be friends in Adana wouldn’t they? :grin::thinking:

4 Likes

Its still a good suggestion, brudda.

Stealing armor is what tankbot does.

Triple damage to mecha instead of double is good.

As a mech counter, mech Bond makes little sense. Lower her mana cost to 11 a give her Fast.

Maybe he’s Eika’s next victim… :upside_down_face:

TWISTED HERO

I propose a complete re-work!

Lets make him stealthy and his spell should explode all green gems AND boost a random stat on a random ally by (magic+5) double if that ally is a goblin gain an extra turn.

6 Likes

I was close to add Fuzzbang here today, but it is already storms around it in the other thread. Lets hope for another ninja fix on her tho, for the better.

2 Likes