Crimson Bat is back!

Impossible not to love him now. What team do you recommend with him?

Soothsayer***
Soothsayer***
Herdmaster
Crimson Bat

Or if you have the leader trait on herdmaster you can put him in front. And if you’re worried about specific targeting of last position Crimson Bat you put him in the 3rd position.

Then you’d end up with
Herdmaster**
Soothsayer***
Crimson Bat
Soothsayer***

3 Likes

How effective would you said this team is?

I still go back to the team that I have been playing since 1.0.7…or at least when ever wild plains came out.

Shadow Cat
Valkyrie
Crimson Bat
Soothsayer

2 Likes

Very nice, what level are you at now? Is it still quite effective?

Crimson Bat ***
Crimson Bat ***
Valkyrie ***
Soothsayer ***

Crimson Bat ***
Psion ***
Valkyrie ***
Soothsayer ***

Crimson Bat ***
Gorgotha ***
Crimson Bat ***
Hero (Crescendo) (Sorcerer ***, +2 magic)

I normally use the first build the most. There is a very high chance that one of the 3 cursed traits hit HP, which will make all skull damage for Crimson Bat do 2x damage from the start. Soothsayer’s cast can nearly fill Valkyrie or easily refill itself due to no blockage. I have 2 2x magic kingdoms, so it takes me about 2-4 Crimson Bat casts to wipe any team.

2 Likes

Are your bats mythics as well? Thats +1 magic in addition?

630, and I can win warlord 1-4 with ease as long as the AI doesn’t cascade skull damage before the shadow cat can blink.

Looking forward to pump up the Shadow cat as well. Need some souls for it tho, its great on warlords difficulties. My Bat is currently ready to go to mythic, but in case I need two Bats I spare the ascension for later. Need a little mixing and tricksing here, but will try your deck.

Is this the right thread to ask for some Behemoth love or am i wrong here?

My bats start with 14 damage. That is mythic, level 20, all level 10 kingdoms, and 2 2x magic kingdoms.

2 Likes

Out with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use both of these as my primary teams. Well, I only have traits on valk sooth, but those are my teams also.

I’ll also run:

SoothsayerValkpsionpsion

2 Likes

Oh my god put you bat away no one wants to see that…but looking at this chat a lot of people have their bats out of their cave.

The bat lives once more. In all fairness, Crimson Bat has had more nerfs than any other troop in the game. It is nice to see it buffed for once, but only once, no more. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Crimson Bat was an early legendary I pulled and a core of my team for the early game, and even pvp through to level 200 or so… With stat gains as the patches came out, true damage was left behind and Batty became pretty weak…

So now, I’m pleased to see true damage back in the meta and Batty very playable again…

I play Gorgotha/ Gorgotha / Crescendo / Crimson Bat… Which is kinda fun and takes almost no skill to play :slight_smile: so I can multi-task…

4 Likes

How fast is this team? It looks quite safe tho.

Pretty fast once you have magic stat gains from kingdoms… I use brown/yellow banner and charge Gorgotha first… Explosions quickly fill the damage dealers and three casts of Crescendo or Bat will wipe the board… You can ignore skulls and let the AI have them (if you have Gorgotha’s third trait).

A faster more aggressive variation is Bat / Gorgotha/ Crescendo / Bat…

4 Likes

If only I had the Arcane Blood Traitstones to actually get this guy to 3 traits…sigh.

Back to the hamster wheel for me!

2 Likes

My variation is Crescendo / Soothsayer / Bat / Valk. Gets me those sweet sweet Souls and is very effective. And doesn’t require multiple legendaries, or multiple copies of them.