Feeling Batty (Crimson Bat Ideas) (for Fantasy Draft)

So I was browsing ideas for a crimson bat team and wanted to get a little input (I don’t have the blood-sucker yet but will hopefully soon)
This is what I came up with

Valkyrie- (3 traits)
Sootheslayer- (3 traits)
Crimson Bat- (3 traits)
Ancient Horror- (3 traits)

The goal is to hope a cursed ability triggers on health so that Bat can instantly deal double

I also only want 1 legendary, and no duplicates so that the team can possibly be fantasy drafted drafted
How does it look?

Probably you have seen this topic, but I share it anyway. :wink:

@Eika
I posted by accident before I finished so now the space is complete if you could take a 2nd look it would mean a lot… (Just because of the post with 1 team member and such)

Your team is strong, Cell, however I would put another Bat in it instead of Ancient Horror, and also choosen Vampire banner(Red/Blue).

Well he only wanted 1 legendary. That said why not try Watcher instead of Arcane Horror. Same colors, also true damage and fully traited, will do more and more damage. Combos incredibly well with Soothsayer as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the input, in a normal team I would run either 2 Bats (or 2 sootheslayers until I get 2 (I don’t even have 1 yet lol)) but in the fantasy draft by @TaliaParks you can’t duplicate troops, also running a bone dragon over the Horror I think is good but with 2 legendaries you can’t have a rare card without trading for points (as I understand it (which isn’t well lol))

Also Depends what order you do like to use.

I prefer:

Soothsayer
Valk
Bat
Bat

Because it gives red gems directly to valk to pump up the bats. Also no problem if Soothsayer dies after he has used his skills 1-3 times, for having him up in the front. However bats 3rd traits become a little useless doing this, but you wont lose much, anyway.(on normal difficulty)

If you want to focus more on bats 3rd trait you can choose:

Bat
Bat
Soothsayer
Valk

Or something like that. I prefer my first build since then Valk is free to get red gems, and will therefor be easier to pump up. My experience is that it is faster, Bats 3rd traits will rarely come in handy in this build, but if you are up against some of the top teams and u have two bats left surely they will be usefull to finish off the CPU…

1 Like

I had no idea that it was about fantasy, did you changed your subject or anything? Well, the team you have come up with might be good in the Fantasy series. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant the team for the fantasy draft but didn’t include it in the title (only I. The text body) then edited the title to be more clear in the information I was looking for lol, sorry

Its okay, Cell. Best luck in the Fantasy series! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Eika
I’m not in this one but the next, just trying to plan ahead, the infor you gave me was very relevant tho and will be put to good use so thanks for that

I also sent you a message if you have time to respond to it

1 Like

Glad to hear! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well if you are looking for team ideas, I do think Soothsayer and Watcher do make for a very good pairing. Fully traited, Soothsayer’s ability and Watcher’s trait gives Watcher +2 to magic, and since Soothsayer is empowered, you’re off to a great start.

They would go well with Valkyrie and Bat too. I like it. (And hey, Watcher / Soothsayer were part of 1 winning team so far, so I’m all behind using them.)

2 Likes

Awesome thanks

This is a great insight: Empowered Soothsayer granting a total of +2 magic to any troop that has the Arcane Trait at the start of any battle and at each use of his spell. Just a like wouldn’t cut it, and i had to register here my thanks to you. :+1:

1 Like