Cool screenshot topic

@Shimrra Definitely want a screenshot of that.

@DonBoba Together in the 300, we are Spartans!

I’ve been sick since Thursday. At least I had good news on the 300.

2 Likes

Hope you get well soon

2 Likes

Spartans don’t get sick! Cough cough. Going back to bed.

3 Likes

I have 267 mythics. But, I’m on console, so I think that makes that stat a little more impressive - we only have 306 released troops.

3 Likes

Well we only have 327, its not a big difference nowdays :wink:

1 Like

@PGSundling OK fiiine ^^

2 Likes

Edit: So, I misread the post. :sweat_smile:
I’ll keep the Beyonce gif though since I love it!

8 Likes

You didn’t show the search part with mythic and level 20. Anyone can get 337 found and crop it. :slight_smile:

Update the screenshot and that will be very impressive. The difficulty of getting all the cards and in high enough numbers to trait to mythic is quite a feat. How many players can there be that reached this pinnacle of the game? Very few I would say. I’ll save further accolades until I see the updated screenshot, @Ashasekayi

@Shimrra very nice. Although if you don’t have level 20 in the search box, the number includes mythics you don’t have. In any case, you beat me by a country mile. Great work.

1 Like

Furthermore the 337 includes hero classes, which can’t go Mythic.

And I put my level column by lowest first lol.

2 Likes

Good points @Shimrra, so you must have all the cards and @Ashasekayi definitely isn’t showing us the correct number. 327 is the maximum possible this week. And your 317 is the highest verified total I’ve seen so far.

1 Like

My bad.

I didn’t notice that on the picture. I just read the text. :smiley: So, you have me beat. I’m still missing Plague.

1 Like

So what’s your correct total @Ashasekayi ? Now I’m super curious. I think anyone with 280+ is doing super great.

I’m still missing wulf. It’s @Shimrra who has them all. Although searching for level 20 is better than just sort by level.

1 Like

oh im missing 2 arcanes :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m about 4-6 weeks from traiting up my last 18 troops/classes, but that pales in comparison to where you are with how impressive your stash of extra arcanes and runics is. @en9nhcet , that’s pretty smart because not only do you have to finish, but you have to stay finished.

One more thing, you’re about to need another 19 of the last one you’re missing (16 on 4/10 and 3 on 4/17). The next event for that stone is 5/22.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

Oh, there’s a competition? I didn’t realize. How about this, then:

9 Likes

got this out of a vip chest :joy:

5 Likes

I got 16 in a Tribute the other day… “palm swipe to capture” turned off on my phone :cry:

The best I had ever seen prior was two thirteens

3 Likes

I feel your pain and understand it. Seems like you are using Samsung?

2 Likes

Yeppers… I generally love Samsung tablets/phones, but holy moly do they ever need to work on the tactility of the external buttons / interface!

1 Like

I feel the same way! Tho they did add a nice recording button, just havent yet addresed screen capture.

1 Like