Cool screenshot topic

I was playing with it yesterday. Sadly they make you put your face on the screen either in a bubble or front-cam.

1 Like

Damn Samsungs… i have the edge and i miss heaos of screenshots…

2 Likes
  1. See I told you @Shimrra.

We should totally have a competition, @yonizaf Congratulations, you’re the winner so far. It’s probably worth breaking it off into it’s own ongoing thread. Show me the mythics thread

None Of The Above
Unprentant

1 Like

Opening spread for this PVP

What’s wrong with this picture???

I have never seen a board missing a whole color before

Btw it took 5 drops before the first red showed up.

9 Likes

14 Likes

Lol I got mine yesterday… but I suppose I like maps…

That’s in 20 minutes. I don’t know why I ever switch from this defense team.

4 Likes

Must use Maw Mercy vs this team. Standard AOE is not a solution.

7 Likes

First 8 star city Khetar

End of first guild war, Stormheim will be next.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

7 Likes

Grats! I’m still missing Pharos Ra to make it 8 star.

2 Likes

I was wondering why everyone wasn’t posting about their new 8 star city. Guess it’ll be like that for the next mythic that brings another city to 8 stars. Then the adana troops bring that to 8 stars. And Stormheim with that first guild wars card. The next few weeks will be awesome.

1 Like

I have it to 8 stars, and I know of some others that do. I didn’t post anything because the bonus from 8 stars (+150 daily gold) is so laughable at this stage, that I decided it would be better to shut up about it.

14 Likes

I think the best description I heard was that someone needed that 150 gold to prop up their table. We had all this speculation on what would be the first 8 star city and it was going to be the new mythic’s city. Then out of the blue, a surprise extra card and the first 8 star city arrives as a surprise.

I didn’t see that coming. That’s why I think it’s cool screenshot :smile:

2 Likes

That is… extremely… not probable…

2 Likes

oooh purty

7 Likes

Also @yonizaf not everyone keeps up on all this stuff like you and me. One of my guild mates only knew he could raise the level too because of my post. So I’m glad I didn’t just shut up. :stuck_out_tongue: Now he can prop up his desk with the extra gold also.

2 Likes

Personal best so far - I keep tabs of this

3 Likes

I finally did it!

21 Likes

My Personal best :sunglasses:

5 Likes

This is not screen shot but couldnt help it :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Whoa now thats finally done, bring the next kingdom!

9 Likes