CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

Think my current one is Atrophy? Haven’t played today, ha ha. Cheers.

That the update will be ready in 3 days. Nobody in Australia worked all weekend

It’s a hard nut to crack

Well it is said to be in Sonys hands… possible if all things go to plan

I think they are only waiting for Sony/MS to approve the update, then I think they just have to push a button to ready it on the server side. Sirrian being the hard working boss he is can probably do it pool side while sipping mai ties.

Your defence team isnt that good. You were sentenced for crimes against Sir Bobby earlier. Punishment is incoming

1 Like

You need a new lawyer, man. Nobody can be sentenced for crimes against you here, ha ha.

2 Likes

It has already been decided

Dont cry to me, I am just the messenger, judge, jury and executioner.

You forgot to add in court jester, too. You’re losing your focus!

Antonio Conte = Court Jester boy

Nah, that’s Cahill, Ivanovic and Matic right now. Conte wants rid of Cahill and Ivanovic since they’re past it, especially Ivanovic. Cahill can’t do anything without Terry and David Luiz is also a tool.

Abramovich has the final say on players and has done for years, which is why so many actual Chelsea supporters and not plastic clowns want him to take a back seat and let the manager do the signings and have done for years. David Luiz is NOT a defender Conte rates or even wanted on his list.

If Man City are still top by Christmas time they’ll win it, we’ll be lucky to finish 4th.

Damn it. Woke up to see 20 posts in this thread and thought “Maybe today! or at least an update on the update?”

And this…

5 Likes

xD, i did the same exact thing…

3 Likes

7 Likes

@Alpheon

Any insight?

It’s a holiday weekend in Australia.

I just don’t know why they had to test it again they only could disable chat option and launch the update, no need to retest everything

Because any change to a binary running on a console requires testing and recertification. Theoretically, Infinte could have snuck in bug fixes, features, or new bugs accidentally as they “stirred the bits.” The console manufacturers don’t just take the publisher’s word when it comes to this sort of process; they verify and regression test to their satisfaction on all submissions.

1 Like

Sirrian also noted that the delay may be due to Sony being busy certifying AAA titles

Can i get an update to the update about the update for the update for the update please? aka are you confused yet?

1 Like