CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

They better not! I have a level 435 on PS4 with every legendary but Maw, and even then, I pulled that on XB1 before the kingdom even came out. I’m not losing my months of progress.

I have already decided; it’s official :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi @Sirrian do we know if they started to test it? Sorry to ask again, im just very excited about that update

From his previous post, made 7 days ago:

“Although we do have another version ready for QA right now, Sony have just informed us that it will be another 7 days (possibly a little more at their discretion) before they will pass the new version through their certification process. This means that it is going to push the update into early October.”

I would guess based on that, the update will be released sometime prior to the next weekly event. (Glacial Peaks I would expect). Not to mention the last time they told us a day it was way longer than that, due to no fault of their own, so I would imagine they are very hesitant to giving an exact day.

ALSO he said they would be giving us a nice package of stuff as compensation for the delay, which I will gladly take in exchange for waiting a few extra days for an update.

I’m looking forward to the update as well, but it’s not like people are getting a competitive advantage against us even if the PC version had thousands of more troops than us. I see it as time we can spend building up our existing troops, kingdoms, and resources, and have happily made a lot of progress in that regard due to the delay. Arguably it even gives us a head’s up on what to expect to come so we can better prepare than them.

4 Likes

That is the biggest reason why I don’t feel bad for console players :stuck_out_tongue:
If I had a crystal ball for PC I would be so happy.

1 Like

We dont need people to feel bad for us. We are strong independent women and we get on with business.

2 Likes

Also we already have a crystal ball for pc. They announce everything coming. That wasn’t always the case for console. Something tells me someone’s boredom must be mighty high right now.

2 Likes

Anything that is not announced has spoilers for it. PC have a clearer picture

1 Like

So how will our current invasion ranks be calculated for the new update?

Is it October yet

1 Like

SOON ™ ten-ish plus a bit.

2 Likes

September never ended. Today is September 8432nd.

2 Likes

October’s here; when’s the patch?

1 Like

You could say wake me up when September ends…

6 Likes

Then you’ll be sleeping until the heat death of the universe. Or the end of the human race, whichever comes first. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

All things going well we may have it in time for this weeks weekly event on Tuesday. Looking forward to it should it happen!

With a tear in my eye, I disagree :cry:

This time of year, Sony and MS testers are busy with the pre Xmas launch games…

Great defence team you got going there.

1 Like

In what way?