As per the news yesterday, Infinity Plus Two is taking control of the console version of Gems of War. Today we have a new mini-patch for you, 1.096, which has been a collaboration between Pipeworks and ourselves to release. We’d like to thank Pipeworks for this patch, as they’ve fixed a whole number of bugs and have left the game in a good state for us to take over.
This update is mainly bug fixes, with a few minor additions. Our 2.0 patch development is our next priority. Here are the patch notes for 1.096. Please note that there are also some bugs that were fixed that are not on this list.
- Silence is no longer draining all mana.
- Fixed issues with difficulty settings in Arena.
- Treasure hunt reward screen now doesn’t automatically disappear.
- Fixed bug where in arena the opponent’s hero is always the same as the players.
- Fixed mana surges are occasionally giving 4x mana, instead of 2x.
- Fixed bug in Arena, where troops were still getting the stat bonuses for ascension.
- Fixed bug when we upgrading a troop, the main troop list resets to the top.
- Fixed bug with guild mana bonuses were not being applied initially.
- Fixed bug with weapons in the weapon list are not showing your hero class magic bonus.
- Fixed crash with Arena mode if you look at the rewards screen immediately prior to looking for a game.
- Fixed issue where team bonuses were applying to non-unique troops
- Fixed issue with stats when selecting arena characters not being accurate
- Fixed issue with troops killed via Burn not awarding souls
- Fixed issue with incorrect masteries being shown when levelling up in Arena
- Fixed issue with Hero Character not appearing when targeting with spells.
- Fixed issue with Hunger trait on Great Maw devouring multiple troops.
- Fixed issue with once-only spells being cast multiple times.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when connection error occurs after battle
- Stealth trait is now working properly
- Dust Devil ability is now working correctly.
- Fixed some text values that were misplaced in the shop.
- Added Hero Class title to the map in the Hero area.
- Glory is now displayed as a currency on the map screen.