CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

? Is the patch out? Been using my Hero for weeks and I need to go into the Team menu EVERY time I launch the game to give him his bonus.

1 Like

Nope still waiting and waiting and waiting.

I just received confirmation that it will be here no later than the second Tuesday of next week!

1 Like

Let’s hope this time is the good one

So if patch is next tuesday does it mean we will start to get 3 troops that week?

I didn’t say next Tuesday!! I was being a smartass, my usual self. Read it again and note the SECOND Tuesday of next week.

2 Likes

You need to read more carefully. He said no later than the SECOND Tuesday next week. In other words, it will be no later than never.

But if it is next Tuesday, then I think it is safe to say they’ll start with the 3 troop stuff. Still not exactly sure how that is going to work. Especially with respect to Event chests.

Edit: sniped.

1 Like

Lol yup my bad read it a little quick

1 Like

Well played! 8/8 IGN.

1 Like

That joke was good, I rate it 9/11

1 Like

Thanks, m8! I apprei8 it!

1 Like

Good News!
We (finally) have approval from Sony, and the update will be going out on Monday!
More details to come shortly.

22 Likes

Congratulations, @Sirrian, I know that must have been a frustrating runaround.

Yay Console players! Welcome to 2016 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, time to rest up this weekend.

@Sirrian, Hurrah! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear this is officially happening now. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know the exact date, much appreciated!

@Sirrian

I hope we get a list of what’s in it.

And I cannot stress this enough, a detailed list. We often get incomplete update notes on Console.

Great news finally!

2 Likes

Good news! So @Sirrian does it mean we will start getting 3 troops tuesday or it will start the next week?

I wonder if that is sometime Monday Melbourne time (GMT+11) :grin:

So for example, they are 15 hours ahead of the East Coast US, and 18 hours ahead of the West Coast.

And flying to and back from the international date line is weird :confused:

Continental US spans 5 time zones, not 4