Blockbuster's Guild Chat

Yeah,i vote for 1500 seals becose its realy easy for me,but now i realise its not easy for other players,so i change my vote to 667 seals too…)

1 Like

I think that’s reasonable. I’m not sure i’ll hit it this week but that’s only because I was already rank 3 when this was implemented :frowning:

every week I hit rank 1 though so this should be easy enough to hit

I think we need to complete tasks equally for all color, because:

1. it will give us more resources (resources/gold ratio dramatically drops with higher rate tasks)
  2. it will give equal mana surge bonuses (and we always makes them equal for all color team benefits)
  3. it will maintain faster growth for permanent bonuses from guardians (statue or whatever)

we only lose TEMPORARY +3 attack and +2 magic (if we really sure that we can fully complete 2 tasks) bonuses. To be honest Hard game mod negate this advantage. And no battles at all that could be affected much by such bonuses.

And about seals. I can’t tell for everyone, but for me it’s hard to make 1500 seals. If we play for fun then our choice is 667 seals max. And this is not to much. If we really need upgraded seal chests then we can try make 1 week per month with 1500 seals requirements. But everyones efforts can easily be burried by someone who didn’t complete his seals.

1 Like

That is a very good point especially since we still have a ways togo until Lvl 100 for each statue. I’ll look into the best return on investments for each task and see how much gold that would cost us.

I voted 667, but I am concerned about the significant increase in requirements since part of the reason I joined up was for a guild with lighter requirements than my previous one. I didn’t vote for level-staggered requirements simply because it doesn’t seem fair to high- level players: unlike gold, seals don’t get easier to earn.

Another thought -seals don’t seem to count as being earned until you claim them on the guild tab. If everyone held off on claiming them, we could all claim/redeem our seals on the same week for the 40k chest. (Heavier players could obviously claim some on other weeks)

2 Likes

I really strongly favor getting all six color tasks to level 4 or 5 before even thinking of completing any of them. (Though, once we’ve hit 4/5 it makes a LOT of sense to focus donations.)

It seems to me that if we can’t hit all the maximums, I’d rather not be chasing a temporary benefit (the 7 day stat boosts) over rewards that can benefit me over the long term (gems and keys that lead to ascensions, new troops).

3 Likes

I agree with this @Personette. I think we should focus on the low hanging fruit for all colors first and then focus on Magic, attack, etc. one at a time.

1 Like

Ok. So I’ve referred to the following thread: 2.1 Guild Tasks - Information Gathering

This thread has been very helpful in helping people determine which tasks have the best Return on Investments (ROI).

Here are the Results:

1. Red Task: Level 7 (610,000 Gold)
  2. Blue Task: Level 7 (610,000 Gold)
  3. Green Task: Level 7 (610,000 Gold)
  4. Yellow Task: Level 2 (35,000 Gold)
  5. Purple Task: Level 4 (140,000 Gold)
  6. Brown Task: Level 7 (610,000 Gold)
  7. Total Gold Required for Best ROI: 2,615,000 Gold
  8. Completing these tasks will net us the following rewards for the week:
    a. 25 Gem Keys
    c. 360 Glory
    d. 250 Gems
    e. 26 Event Keys
    f. 32 Glory Keys
    g. 1000 Souls
    h. 670 Gold Keys

This brings me to my third question: How do you want to distribute the gold for the guild tasks?

• Let’s distribute based on best ROI (As illustrated above)
  • Let’s distribute evenly regardless of ROI (Ex: All Tasks at Level 7)

0 voters

Any reason why yellow is so low, @sarcasmjew? Yellow tasks reward glory keys which (I would think) are desirable?

1. I’m absolutely for the 667 seal req. because I think all of our members can achieve that every week as you can play in a variety of ways to get enough seals so it’s not forcing people to play a certain way.
  2. Since donating gold to guild is even more profitable than before patch there is even less of a reason to ever buy gold chests with gold. For this reason the gold donations should come naturally without needing to set any req. at all for gold. Now we even get a sizeable amount of gold chest from brown statue!
  3. We should figure out a hierarchy of guild donation tasks every week so people know what to donate to. I’d like to see the ROI in action before I believe it’s accuracy but I like the idea. The hierarchy should be built from this and might include something like…
    a. All statues to lvl 4
    b. Top 2 or 3 statues to lvl 8
    c. All statues to lvl 6
    d. Top 2 or 3 statues to lvl 10
    e. All statues to lvl 7
    f. Top 2 or 3 statues to lvl 12
    g. All statues to lvl 12
    This is just one of many possible ways to prioritize and I think we could experiment until we find one that works for our guild the best… just my 2 cents =)

Glory Keys are desirable however, we are netting significantly less glory keys after this patch and this task actually has us waste money for any glory keys over level 2. To compensate you have gem, event and guild keys awarded every week.

I read in another thread that Gold keys and respectively the Brown Task basicly pays for itself

So independently what our focus on the Tasks will be we should consider to always do Brown Tasks to Level 7.

For tasks, we could have posted targets and priorities (red 12 > purple 2 > yellow 6 > etc. OR if all equal just level 6: green > blue > brown > etc). As these are targets, they wouldn’t be strictly enforced. This way, we could change targets week-to-week to see the effects in play and we could fine-tune what we as a guild want regardless of ROI, not necessarily a flat distribution either.

How about a 750 seal requirement with 501-750 able to be substituted by gold donations? My thinking is that there are enough serious players that the guild will still make 20k/week in seals while it gives much more flexibility to those who don’t play every day or have limited time most days (an hour or two).
Gold seems to be flowing more with all the key task completions. So, maybe 200 gold = 1 seal; that would mean a donation of 500 seals and 50k gold up to 750 seals and 0 gold.

Also, I want to bring up the disassociation of seals from trophies. A PvP win gains 15 seals regardless of it being worth 1,2, or 3 trophies. So, 45 1-trophy wins will bring in 405 seals for the games but much less PvP tiers and trophies. (Therefore, much less seals in the 15 per tier and much less in advancing the guild’s rank overall.) I know guild rank is important to some; this is why I’m mentioning it.

Finally, let’s talk time investment in the week.
Let’s assume 1 PvP game takes 4 minutes and a person plays 2-trophy games in PvP.
Also, let’s assume 80% win rate; that is, 4 wins and 1 loss.
Finally, let’s assume a 2-trophy win gains 25, but a loss loses 10 PvP rep points.

4 wins and 1 loss takes 20 minutes. To get 45 wins, it would take 225 minutes (or ~33 min/day every day)
4 wins and 1 loss yields a rep gain of 90. 45 wins also comes with 11 losses. Rep gained 4525-1110 = 1015.
Tiers gained from 45 wins: (1015 + 580 [starting points]) = 1595 – we’ll call it 1600 since it’s close; 1600 → Rank 4.

Daily login: 715 = 105 seals
Gain a PvP tier: 11
15 = 165 seals
Win Ranked PvP Battle: 445 = 180 seals
Battles Won (any type): 5
45 = 225 seals
Total: 675 seals with 15k^ gold commitment (for less than 35 minutes/day and 7-days/week.)
^ rate of 200 gold per seal.

If the player only managed to log in 6 days (assuming same 33min/day)
Daily login: 615 = 90 seals
Gain a PvP tier: 10
15 = 150 seals
Win ranked PvP Battle: 438 = 152 seals
Battles Won (any type): 5
38 = 190 seals
Total: 582 seals. Gold commitment = 33,600.

So, I think it’s a very friendly model to a “casual” player. I honestly think most in the guild will hit more than this, but I think it leaves a good amount of room since it’d be a minimum.
(Edit: put in dividers)

Noted and Updated values. We should be looking at a total gold requirement of 2,615,000 Gold if choose to go the best ROI path.

Yeh that is pretty close opened 354 gold chests and got 5779 gold or 16.32485875706215 gold per chest…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just want to know if this is correct. If we choose alt. 1, and let yellow and purple fall behind every week, the magic in these colours will be significant lower compared to the others over time?

Hi Beast,

This question is confusing to me. Only purple color provides a magic bonus and that is only if you max it to lvl 12 every week. As far as permanent attributes go, if we do not level purple and yellow tasks as much as the others, they will take much longer to reach lvl 100. However, in the long run, all tasks will reach lvl 100 and provide us with their permanent attribute bonuses (ex: tribute, soul, exp, glory bonuses).

Thanks Sarcasmjew. Then I know what to vote :slightly_smiling_face:

I think he means mastery, not magic.

That’s correct