Blockbuster's Guild Chat

Hi everyone.
So one more time about requirements:
d. Lv 401 - Lv 500: 40k Gold + 130 Trophies or the gold equivalent of 80k Gold.
e. Lv 501 - Lv 600: 60k Gold + 170 Trophies or the gold equivalent of 120k Gold.
f. Lv 601 - Lv 700: 70k Gold + 230 Trophies or the gold equivalent of 150k Gold.
g. Lv 701 - Lv 800: 110k Gold + 300 Trophies or the gold equivalent of 210k Gold.
h. Lv 801 - Lv 900: 130k Gold + 390 Trophies or the gold equivalent of 260k Gold.
i. Lv 901 - Lv 10K: 175k Gold + 500 Trophies or the gold equivalent of 340k Gold.

Maybe i miss something, but is this serious? Everyone agreed that seal requirements can’t depend on level. And why we have another situation with trophies? Hi level players didn’t got more trophies then low levels. I earn 200-300 trophies per week no matter the level. And I can’t even imagine that i will earn 500 trophies on lvl 900. Did everyone agree with such requirements?

Update:
There is simple solution. We have 667 seals and everyone know that they need 70 (for example) PVP matches to obtain it. If count 2.5 trophy per battle, we will have 175 trophies (for example). So it will be reasonable amount of trophies per week.

I tend to agree here, the number of trophies will be pretty much consistent irrespective of level. It’s a simple factor of how much time you have to play in a week, and that doesn’t increase just because you levelled

Don’t really think it will really bother me, just voicing some thoughts

You guys are basically being punished for being a high level in this guild. I think the assumption here is that most people who hit level 800+ will probably leave the guild for a more serious guild.

As it stands, anyone 800+ has to pay a high premium to get no return. The level brackets are good for lower level players, but sucks for you guys.

I don’t know why you higher levels stay in this guild in the first place. If you’re 700+ and have to pay/play this much, why not just go to a guild that treats everyone equally? Like for instance, I’m in Dragon’s Peak, and our requirement is 300 trophies. The only difference is that we got all tasks done by Monday morning, 8:20 A.M. EST. So you are forced to pay/play a huge amount for minimal rewards.

Hi Stun,

Thank You for voicing your concern. I dropped the trophy requirement to 220 trophies across all levels after 600.

Hi guys,

I was conducting a bit of research since the 2.1 Guild Update hit and have noticed that for the past 3 weeks, the median number of seals obtained by the guild was over 1000. This means that the a healthy amount of the guild is consistently obtaining a 1000 or more seals each week. Due to this finding, I thought it would be fair to introduce a new guild seal option if people were interested. My proposal is for 1000 seals/week. In the worst case scenario, we will obtain 30k Seals for the week securing the 20K Guild Chest Rank. In the best case scenario, we’ll have a much higher chance of reaching the maximum weekly seal limit of 40k which I believe will benefit the guild more in the long run.

Let me know which option you would like and explain your reasoning (I’m looking for at least 16 guild votes before I put a plan into effect):

• Keep the current requirement of 667 Seals/Week
  • 1000 Seals/Wk
  • 1200 Seals/Wk

0 voters

I agree with your argumentation here, Stun.

I’m voting to keep it the same because unless we hit the 40,000 seal mark it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

If I’m doing the math right that would mean that in order to get to 40,000, 20 members would have to make the 1500 cap if the other 10 stopped at 1000.

That doesn’t seem too likely.

2 Likes

I voted to stay the same. I would not normally reach 1000 seals.
Also, based on last few weeks it looks like about half the guild would not have reached 1000 seals each week.

1 Like

I also see no point in changing reqs based on level. 667 seals is going to be the best fit for this guild imo.

1 Like

I voted 1000 because @sarcasmjew made a solid argument, but @RaferHC makes a good point, too. If we’re not hitting 40k, the extra is kinda wasted.

I’m happy either way.

Thanks for voting. We’re staying at 667 Seals/wk.

Hi. How come you kicked me from the guild?

Welp, I joined the guild (thanks by the way!) but I haven’t been able to access PvP since the reset.
I really just assumed it was down for everybody–stuff happens.

I wish I’d known I would have submitted a ticket sooner. Hopefully this is fixable. :sweat:

Thx for letting us know.

Hi, guild mates.
There are many new names in guild, so I can’t remember all of us. And that’s pity. I want to know something more about guild mates. Maybe newcomers could write here something about themselves. Just several words. It would be great.

And I have crazy idea. Now guild requirements rises with lvl. It’s lead to strange situation. Low level newcomer can have all benefits from guild and after some time he can move to another guild, there is requirements is higher for all members, not only for him.
So, my proposal is to rise trophies and seals requirements for low level players. Low level players can’t pay much gold, but easily can compensate it by trophies and seals.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying we can start a vote on it tonight when I get back. Stun let the guild know in ingame guild chat about your proposal.

I’m in a hardcore guild PS4 guild 500k/week 200 trophy/min, ultimately seal requirement will be 1500/week.

But I just wanted to chime in on this topic and mention how great of a guild leader sarcasmjew appears to be.

It is very clear he is trying to be as fair as possible and really wants what is best for the guild.

I’m curious, how hard is it to set the requirement for your guild to reach max tier per week? Is that a difficult option? Because that+667 seals/week would definitely keep your guild moving. Gold would come naturally doing so as well.

1 Like

Hi,

It’s actually very hard. The majority of the people in the guild simply do not have the time or the commitment to keep on playing for more than 3-4 hours per week. Also, in order to alleviate the stress of having to complete the same game mode (ex: Ranked PvP), people choose to try other things like arena, treasure hunt, explore and casual PvP which may not be the most optimal options when it comes to gold allocation and completion speed (exception may be explore). I presented the earlier vote due to my statistical findings; however, correlation does not determine causation. In other words, even the people that would normally donate 1500 seals/week voted to keep the 667 requirement because they liked to have that breathing room of being able to stay in the guild even though they didn’t complete 1000+ seals.

Ahh, gotcha, well I admire what you are doing with your guild and they definitely have a good leader working with them. good luck sir.

2 Likes

Since guild chat has been erasing or deleting a lot of my messages, I am willing to switch over to Discord or Telegram for our chat needs. Please reply to this poll:

• Let’s use Discord (available on all tablets, PC & MAC)
  • Let’s use Telegram (available on every platform even the web browser)

0 voters