Blockbuster's Guild Chat

About additional options for poll.

1. Let’s use anything (i will use chat, no matter what program will be used)
  2. We don’t need chat (i will not use external chat, no matter what program will be used)

IMHO Telegram is working only for phone contacts. I am not sure, that someone will provide his cell phone number.
Discord is complicated app for voice and text chat during gameplay. Maybe there is any easy options for our chat purpose?

Hi guys. In other game I play, we are using Palringo as chat tool. Could be that another option, if those two in poll won’t fit all of us?

The last guild I was in used Slack.

It was a game like this, we didn’t need voice chat, we just used the software to send text messages.

It requires nothing special to set up, you can install a mobile app, a desktop program, or just run it in your browser.

Edit: Palringo is only available as a mobile app, that might not be ideal for people who play using Steam or via desktop only.
Might not be, I don’t know.

Discord, has a phone app too.

Discord actually seems like a very good program for voice and other chat. I use it for another game, and it isn’t difficult to use at all. (I’ve heard set up is easier than Teamspeak, but I haven’t set up a server myself.)

I don’t know anything about Telegram, but if it requires a cell number, I won’t be using it.

I read about Discord. it seams to be good program for guild needs. For PC there are installator or browser version. If I understood correctly, guild leader can create his own chat server inside program and other guild members may connect to it.
Sorry for my English, Russian is my native language.

1 Like

Your English is better than my Russian. :wink:

@sarcasmjew Is there any decision about new chat system?

Yes we’ll be setting up for Discord. I just havent had the time lately to focus on this. Id like to say Ill have it set up bu the endnof today

Can anyone give me some help with a defense team? [Or link to something?]
It doesn’t have to be perfect, I’d be happy with a 33% win rate.

I’d strongly prefer not to have to do any Traits which require Arcanes; Runics and below are fine.
Here are my Legendaries + 2 Mythics:

Abynissia
Death
Abhorath
Autumnal Imp
Behemoth
Bone Dragon
Borealis
Carnex
Celestasia
Crimson Bat
DRACOS 1337
Gar’Nok
Gloom Leaf
Goblin King
Hydra
Infernal King
Jarl Firemantle
Kerberos
Kraken
Kruarg the Dread
Shadow Dragon
Sheggra
Spooky Imp
Sylvanimora
The Dragon Soul
The Great Maw
Webspinner

1 Like

Hi,

Bone Dragon is having incredible success in defense atm. So if it were me, I would put bone drag in 3 rd slot and pair him with deep boarer.As for the top 2 slots, choose anything that uses yellow and/or green and doesn’t use brown. Someone with relatively high eHP and attack would be preferable (ex: Manticore).

Hi @Ariel, you can try Wraith***, (any yellow brown) Wolf Knight, Spirit Fox***, Mist Stalker**
Very effective and low cost (arcaines) team.

I just got my final Kingdom to level 10.

I had this idea a while ago but didn’t want to bring it up when it would look like I was speaking from self-interest.

Every week, we refund leftover gold. It’s usually a small amount, like 3000 gp. (For example)

I propose that that gold be given to the most productive newbie who isn’t at level 10 in the Kingdoms.
This will get them to 10 faster so they can start contributing all their gold sooner.

For any given player (esp someone with all the kingdoms at 10) getting 3000 gp is meaningless, but to someone trying to complete those Kingdoms 120,000 gp would be a big deal. That’s one whole kingdom right there.

Of course the risk is a beneficary who takes the money and runs, but…so what? It still would only cost any given player 3000 gp (or whatever).

Also, this is why I proposed giving it to someone who is needy AND has contributed and earned our help. Even if they left, it would be after making week after week of solid contributions, so the guild still would have net benefited.

The other risk is someone could lie about needing the gold…but what good would gold do them if they already had all Kingdoms at 10?

This would also mean that veteran players have a mechanic to voluntarily transfer gold to the newer players each week. Not mandatory, it would just be an option for anyone feeling generous.

I appreciate your sentiments towards other, less fortunate players, but the whole idea behind our guild is to allow players a great range of flexibility. Compared to many other guilds, we relax our requirements, so that the less fortunate could grow into stronger players. So, to be honest I think we’re already doing this; perhaps, we could focus more on these players, but herein lies a problem. Then arises the issue of who we are actually catering towards; the people that made this guild what it is now or the people that have just entered and haven’t had a chance to earn our full fledged trust.

I’m not suggesting we need to cater to newer players at all.
It’s an investment that pays off for the older players because the sooner the newer players get to 10’s the sooner they can really contribute to those tasks, which benefit everyone.

I don’t see anywhere this would affect flexibility.
I’m just talking about the spare change that’s basically meaningless when divided 40 ways. I doubt anyone at level 400 (or 200, like me) is going to care about 1723 gold, one way or the other.

I would only want it to be voluntary or at least a consensus of the older players.

Obviously if you don’t want to do it, it’s not going to happen.

If there’s a way to opt out, you can just give mine to someone else, I’m not trying to take anything away from anyone.

Can I suggest an amnesty on guild requirements this week (and maybe next week) due to Christmas, and just ask people to donate what they can

sooooooooooo i got kicked ???

i guess because of seal requierements…i only want to let you know that this is not the right way to do it…just kicking a loyal member cause some stupid seals were missing.before this update i always had enough trophies and gold…

Whatever this seems to be the case with most games, just kicking weak ones and try to recruit stronger ones…you just have to realize that this is not the guild anymore it was some weeks ago :-/

this game has lost me as a player

Yeah nice idea but will never happen…

If anyone is looking for a Guild, this one is amazing.
#16 and the only official requirement is 400k Gold. You get so many chests, all guild tasks and usually one (or two) legendary tasks and those provide gold or glory themselves.

Practically speaking, assume 500k gold but like I said you get a lot just from opening chests and buying the Troop of the week.
Also with all the souls you get you can max out your kingdom stars as far as level goes if you’re not up to 3 stars (or more) on all 27.