Level 58 looking for a good guild

I am looking for a New guild…something casual that draws in a lot of rewards…I bring in a LOT of trophies but not a ton of gold as i am leveling My kingdoms currently…and moderately high guilds “for My level” have an an opening?..as I said I do bring in a lot of trophies

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot would love to have you. We’re a smaller guild (9/30) of friends and co-workers but we’re looking to grow. I’m trying to find players that are active and want to contribute however they can. We understand that sometimes life happens so if you go inactive for a while it’s not a big deal.

We’re currently at a 70% daily gold bonus and we’re working on unlocking as many guild tasks per week as we can. Our guild masteries are between 13 and 16 (we try to level them evenly).

Let me know if that sounds like something you want to be a part of.

My invite code is ICONOCLAST_1 ,I’d be glad to join

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild.

Great, thank you

Hi,

I’m the guild leader for Blockbusters (Blockbusters Recruitment). We are a casual guild currently in the Top 50. Our requirements are level based, so the higher your level, the higher your requirements. You’re lvl 58, so you’re below our recommended minimum but we do make exceptions for those that can meet our minimum requirements.

Would you be able to donate 667 Seals/Week?
Would you be able to donate 30k Gold + 70 Trophies or the gold equivalent of 50k Gold?

If so, let me know if you’d like an invite.

Sorry, sarcasmjew ,…I just joined a guild and those requirements are WAY to high for me at the moment…I don’t have a long time on the internet per day…that’s what happens when you have 3 kids…lol…thank you anyway

Np, anytime.