Blockbuster's Guild Chat

You can only do 12 tasks of each color from what I’ve read

From what I’ve heard around on the forums, each guild chest will be worth 20 seals. If we aim for the 20k Guild Chest Rarity every week, we’d be getting the equivalent of 1000 Glory keys for the week. That number seems very high to me and I could be wrong. Can someone verify this?

first I’ve heard of the seals, had to do a little reading. Hard to wrap my head around the entire system right now, but I’ll meet whatever contribution requirements you set :slight_smile:

But the 12 Tasks will scale in Gold needed and Rewards so what i know from the preview video

1. Task 5k Gold l Reward: 10 Gems or ?? Glorykes
  2. Task 10k Gold l Reward: 15 Gems or ?? Glorykeys
  3. Task 40k Gold l Reward: ?? Gems or 10 Glorykeys
  4. Task 65k Gold l …

So we porbbably wouldnt be able to obtain all 12 Tasks anyway And since Guild seals equal Glorykeys in some way the overall outcome should be more than before i think.

At the moment I have no real clue of how much effort it will take to aquire the seals. Anyway I will try to achieve the maximum of 1500 seals in the first week. And after that it will be easier to assume if 670 Seals per Week are possible to achieve on a regular basis or not.

Is this what you were talking about then? I don’t know where it’s said how many Glory keys it equals to, but in this post @Sirrian does say each guild chest is worth 20 seals

I continued looking for where it’s said that the 20k guild chest would equal 1k glory keys, but I should probably head to bed now :sweat_smile:. I’ll do a better job of looking for it tomorrow.

In the mean time, unless actual play time drastically changes my opinion, I believe I’ll be fine with whatever minimum is set for us

No problems here will meet whatever requirements set. We I’ll find out soon servers being updated now…hopefully Xbone update coming soon too

A lot of the tasks seem like things you do in the normal course of play, but I have no idea how many I’m likely to earn over the course of the week.

It looks like logging in every day and doing about 100 PvP battles in a week will cap you at 1,500 Seals.

Alright guys. The patch we’ve been waiting for has finally made its way. This patch brought in a lot of changes and I believe for the better. There are a lot more rewards and perks to being in a guild. One of these perks are weekly stat boosts for completing 12/12 tasks of each color. So here is the thing; completing one task requires a minimum of 2,610,000 Gold. This minimum is only relevant if you are interested in the 7 day stat bonus. I think many of us would love to reap these rewards for the week; however completing all 6 tasks will cost us 15,660,000 Gold which is is actually 3x the amount of Gold we have been consistently reaching each week before this patch. So here is my first question.

Which of these options are you most interested in as far as guild tasks are concerned?

• I’m interested in completing all of the guild tasks (15,660,000 Gold)/Wk
  • I’m interested in completing 5/6 guild tasks (13,050,000 Gold)/Wk
  • I’m interested in completing 4/6 guild tasks (10,440,000 Gold)/Wk
  • I’m interested in completing 3/6 guild tasks (7,830,000 Gold)/Wk
  • I’m interested in completing 2/6 guild tasks (5,220,000 Gold)/Wk
  • I’m interested in completing 1 guild task (2,610,000 Gold)/Wk

0 voters

Please keep in mind, these guild tasks will force me to increase the current gold requirements.

Now let’s move on to the next topic: Guild Seals

Here are the facts:

1. Guild Seals are obtained simply by playing the game. There is no donation required to get the guild seal.
  2. 20,000 Guild Seals are required to unlock as guild chest rarity equivalent to glory chests.
  3. 1 member can get 33 guild chests by the end of the week if they obtain 667 guild seals for that week.
  4. 40,000 Guild Seals are required to unlock as guild chest rarity equivalent to gem chests.
  5. 1 member can get 75 guild chests by the end of the week if they obtain 1500 guild seals for that week.

This brings me to the following question: Which of these guild seal requirements are you in agreement with?

• 667 Guild Seals/Member/Week
  • 1500 Guild Seals/Member/Week
  • Create Level Specific Guild Seal Requirements for 20,000 Guild Seals.
  • Create Level Specific Guild Seal Requirements for 40,000 Guild Seals.

0 voters

So based on our normal gold donations we would only be able to complete 2 tasks?
By doing this we would also probably miss out on lots of the lower cost rewards…

For seals 667 seems ok to me, this seems to be equivalent of the 90 trophy requirement, so may be too high for a lot of members (I have almost 667 seals from getting to tier 1 in pvp and will have closer with daily login bonus… although you can get seals without playing pvp)

Yes fully complete 2 tasks. But again. That’s up to you. We can choose to donate to max out a task for the week or we can choose to donate evenly among all tasks for low tier guild rewards.

About the Task I definetly would prefer to aim for completing just 2 Task for Magic and Attack Bonus each week. Simple Because the Rewards itself scale really quick down with each task level. For instance the Blue Task:

Level 0 gives 10 Gems and needs 5k so 5k Gold = 10 Gems
Level 3 : 16k Gold = 10 Gems
Level 7: ~43k Gold = 10 Gems and at this point it would be less efficent than pre 2.1.

And this accours to every Colour. So I think we should aim for the Magic and Attack bonus from the Red and Purple Task but for the other Colours It seems not worth the gold for “just 4 Health/Armor”.

But we should keep in mind that “Just” completing 2 Colours and lets say level 4 for the other Colours would need ~ 5,8 Mio Gold wich eqauls 193k Gold per Member. And this is already way higher than our current min. Gold Donation!

So I dont know if we should set the MINIMUM!! that much higher ??

On the other hand we could ignore the Bonus and complete:
Level 6 on every Task which equals 2,34 Mio Gold = 78k Gold per Member
Level 7 on every Task which equals 3,66 Mio Gold = 122k Gold per Member

Then we wouldnt get the Bonus but way more Rewards for the Gold Spended

ok. I am voting to complete one task then and spread the rest out over the other colors…
If we start getting more donations it may be better to focus on 2 tasks…

About the Seals the 667 Seals/week seems reachable. This week Just for climbing the PvP Tier from 15 to 1 I got about 500 Seals.

But this would be arround 90-110 Trophies I think. So again this is already much higher than our current Minimum…

And another aspect is that a high Seal / Trophie requierments lowers the flexibility.
I mean upto now with our current Min. Requirements it was possible to play a lot in one Week and save up the Gold and therfore for the 2 or 3 next weeks just beat the low Trophie requirement and donate the saved up Gold.

With a 667/Seals requirement you are forced to play constantly every Week. I mean I have no Problem with this in general but we all have weeks in which Real Life requires more attention and there is no Time for GoW.

In my Opinion not reaching the 667/Seals per Week requirment shouldnt result in an instant Kick.
Maybe we could handle this like that: As long as we reach the 20k for the Chest upgrade noone gets kicked for not reaching 667 seals. But if we dont we kick. This would mean when I play very active in one week I can compensate for Members who dont. And If I have no Time in one week others may have more Time. We would need to test if this works out but I think with 30 Members some will always be more active and some less.

2 Likes

At the moment I have 2 options:

1. We can go with the 667 guild seals for the week per person regardless of level or…
  2. Consider the following level breakdown:
    a. Lv 100 - Lv 300: 600 seals/week
    b. Lv 301 - Lv. 400: 750 seals/week
    c. Lv. 401 - Lv. 500: 900 seals/week
    d. Lv 501 - Lv. 800: 1050 seals/week
    e. Lv. 800+ : 1500 seals/week

I don’t know what commitment looks like to obtain 667 seals a week, but if it’s like getting 90 trophies, then I support that option.

You gain seals by playing the game. Why increase the amount of seals needed with levels?

667 seals seems reasonable I for 1 should be able to get the 1500 per week but understand others can’t play as much. If I don’t log in every day I’m either dead, in a coma or got the sack for playing GoW at work too much on my work issued iPad :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I am just glad to be in a high level guild, been getting insane rewards compared to what I was. Probably a month or so to level 10 my kingdoms then every gold goes in to tasks. Thx guys and gals and hopefully we can keep climbing up the league rankings.

Here is the general rundown:

1. Around 45 games are needed to go from Individual Rank 15 to Individual Rank 1 in Ranked PvP.
  2. 45 * 9 = 405 seals
  3. Getting 15 PvP tiers is 15 * 15 = 225 seals
  4. A 7 day day log-in bonus is 7 * 15 = 105 seals
  5. 405 + 225 + 105 = 735 guild seals
  6. This gives you a 68 guild seal margin of flexibility which means you don’t necessarily have to get to Rank 1 in order to obtain 667.