Blockbuster's Guild Chat

We can certainly discuss this after the poll is over. I cannot edit the poll after it has passed a 5 minute grace period.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. Your invite code is not working. Are you sure you provided us with the right one. I did include 2 periods on both ends.

Did u put ‘1’ instead of an I?

Thanks sarcasmjew for rethink and setting up this poll. I really appreciate it. This shows what a good leader you are and you have my respect.

I honestly hope this will prevent members from leaving us.

I miss Andesen, Skitzzo,Norinth and John Doe

2 Likes

Yes, I copied and pasted the name you provided.

Damn that is exactly how it shows up am not currently in a guild either. Try .Mjoln1r69.

Maybe try without periods too maybe they not part of it

Welcome to Blockbusters!

Thank you I joined. 3 tasks completed 112000 though only showing 74000 for some reason.

That’s a common bug with the system. The values don’t update instantly. Give it some time.

Yep showing 110000 added up wrong only completed keys and gems tasks. Thanks again will get on with getting trophies.

I’ve voted for 100,000 a week and 150 trophies. My kingdoms are still not all leveled but I can still manage this requirement.

Sorry Guy I with all the people we lost the chat has been very quiet So i am going to move on Good luck I wish you all the best.

TMAN911

So, I don’t get it. This is a casual guild and people know the requirements are set at a level for casual play. I enjoy the game, but that will cease to be the case if I’m in a guild that requires 100k gold/wk and trophies. It’s disappointing to me that people keep trying to jack up the requirements. This is a game. Sure, being near top 50 is nice, but that’s not my reason for playing.

Sorry to see you go too. So many leaving us. :sob:

Good News. All of you guys are in good standing for weekly donations as of 8 PM EST 8/27/16. Keep up the great work. If you want to see your stats for the week, please follow the below OneDrive link:

Let’s talk about Guild Seals.

Guild Seals – The way I understand this is that guild seals will be needed to obtain upgrades towards the guild chests.

1. How many times can a guild seal task be repeated by the same person? My assumption is as many as I need to until I reach the 1500 limit.

2. If guild tasks still give us access to glory keys and gems, why bother with guild seals?

3. My concern is that it might take an entire week to obtain 45,000 seals to get a guild chest equivalent to that of a gem chest. Maybe it’s more efficient to just obtain 20,000 seals for the glory chest equivalent guild chest.

4. To obtain 20,000 seals, each member would need to obtain a minimum of 670 seals for the week.

5. Assume 5 day daily log-ins/week from at least 28 members = 2,100 seals

6. Assume 28 people obtain at least 10 PvP tiers/week = 4,200 seals

7. Assume 28 people complete at least 100 battles/week = 11,200 seals

8. Assume 28 people complete at least 30 Ranked PvP battles/week = 3,360 seals

9. This should give us about 20,000 seals for the week.

Do you have a chart of which activities give how many seals? Also, if we’re sething seal requirements I assume we don’t care what methods people use to earn those seals?

I have no preference as to how people decide to obtain the guild seals.

Seems these will be done pretty naturally for me. From what I do never stand we will not be able to obtain loads of gems and glory keys from tasks anymore.