BLaCkGoLD Recruiting (PC/Mobile)

4 spots open!

Rank 92
Statues range from 103-112
We usually get 20K Seals
We complete one task, usually two tasks a week, with others to level 6 (although a little harder for the two tasks now since we lost several players)
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can, and fight in Guild Wars!! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

5 spots open!

Rank 93
Statues range from 104-114
We usually get 20K Seals
We usually complete two tasks with others to level 6
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can, and fight in Guild Wars!! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

Do you still have open spots? If so, I would love to join.

I’m level 81, play daily, try to get my 1500 seals per week and rank up in PVP each week.

Thank you!

What is your invite code @Zerbious ?

Yes, Zerbious

Invite sent! Just to clarify, we ask that you do your Guild War battles every week, not ranked PvP though.

5 spots open!

Rank 93
Statues range from 104-114
We usually get 20K Seals
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can, and fight in Guild Wars, and check chat!! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

logan_82 im level 74 and i will try to contribute as much as possible and i should easily get all my seals

Let me know when you’ve left your guild and I’ll send an invite.

5 spots open!

Rank 94
Statues range from 105-114
We usually get 20K Seals
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can, and fight in Guild Wars, and check chat!! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

Still 5 spots open!

Rank 94

Statues range from 106-114

We usually get 20K Seals

Still 5 spots open!

Rank 97

Statues range from 107-115

We usually get 20K Seals

7 spots open!

Rank 98

Statues range from 108-118

We usually get 20K Seals

7 spots open!

Rank 102

Statues range from 109-118

We usually get 20K Seals

I’m down to join if you’ll have me, my invite code is: TRIXIECAT

Oh also I’m on mobile, I don’t actually know if that changes anything?

Nope, that’s fine. I’ll send an invite in a few minutes after I finish this PvP battle :slight_smile:

Just tried to send you an invite but it says you’re in another guild…

Sorry, when I tried to leave the first time I got a message saying the servers were under performing and should try later, I have left now, if the offer still stands.

Invite sent, welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks very much :slight_smile: