BLaCkGoLD Recruiting (PC/Mobile)

Thanks x3mdeamon.

Welcome aboard ripxdoc!

4 spots open!

Rank 103

Statues range from 110-118

We usually get 20K Seals

We usually complete two tasks with others to level 6

No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can, and fight in Guild Wars, and check chat!! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

3 spots open!

Rank 104

Statues range from 110-119

We usually get 20K Seals

No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can, and fight in Guild Wars, and check chat!! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

Hi. Hope, it’s still actual. Invition code: RIOXEL, lvl 549.

Rioxel, invite is sent to you… We will be happy to have you, hope you accept :slight_smile:

I’ll be happy to be in your guild. I just accepted the invitation, but still not in the guild. Could you re-send the invitation, I tonight will try again from the computer.

Invitation is re-send…

Thank you. This time successfully.

Welcome aboard!

2 spots open!

Rank 107

Statues range from 111-121

We usually get 20K Seals

i am looking for a guild, i am 136lv now and able to complete 5 GW daily and 1500 seals weekly

That’s awesome! I’m on now, let me know your invite code and leave your guild and I’ll send an invite!

Still 2 spots open!

Rank 107

Statues range from 111-122

We usually get 20K Seals

Still 2 spots open!

Rank 107

Statues range from 112-123

We usually get 20K Seals

3 spots open!

Rank 109

Statues range from 113-124

We usually get 20K Seals

4 spots open!

Rank 114

Statues range from 114-125

We usually get 20K Seals

5 spots open!

Rank 112

Statues range from 114-127

We usually get 20K Seals

Still 5 spots open!

Rank 113

Statues range from 114-127

We usually get 20K Seals

Still 5 spots open!

Rank 113

Statues range from 115-128

We usually get 20K Seals

Still 5 spots open!

Rank 114

Statues range from 115-131

We usually get 20K Seals