BLaCkGoLD Recruiting (PC/Mobile)

2 spots still open!

Rank 81
Statues range from 95-103
We usually get 20K Seals
We complete one tasks a week, sometimes two, with others to level 6
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

hello im a somewhat new guy been playing for 1 week and im at lvl 38 now have a lot of fun playing it and play it everyday min after work for bout an hour im looking for a active guild with somewhat of support so i might be able to get some questions answered but will be 50 very soon

Awesome! We’d love to have you when you’re at 50!

@Dorgath

You sent me a PM and the notification got stuck in my E-Mail spam folder, so I just noticed it yesterday. If you still have room, I’d love to join your guild. Mine is pretty much dead.

I fill 1.5k seals by the third or forth day of the week. My gold income is usually split 50/50 between leveling kingdoms and doing tasks.

Also I am lvl 118 by now and VIP 4 (probably 5 very soon).

My invite code is HRAJJ.

EDIT: I’m new to these forums, so I don’t know if tagging is desired/needed. So, I’ll just do it. :slight_smile:

Got you PM and replied, so hopefully you got notification for that now :slight_smile: Just tried to invite you in case you’re still interested (haven’t read any other topics here yet so don’t know if you chose another guild). If you’re still interested, let me know and leave you guild, I’ll be checking here for another 8 hours.

1 or 2 spots still open (depending on HRAJJ’s response above)

Rank 78
Statues range from 94-105 (I messed up last week’s stats - was just guessing :slight_smile: )
We usually get 20K Seals
We complete one tasks a week, sometimes two, with others to level 6
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period. Fighting in the Guild Wars would be great also!

2 spots open!

Rank 78
Statues range from 95-105
We usually get minimum 20K Seals
No real requirements except be level 50 minimum, be active and participate in guild wars!

Sent you a PM again Dorgath. Hope it works out this time. I’ll leave my guild (random, inactive one I found in Search) the moment I get a PM or reply here. I’m online for the rest of the day (~10 hours) and will be checking here and my PMs.

All right, I’m on now! Go ahead and leave and I’ll send you an invite! I’ll be on for the next 8 hours checking in.

Okay, I left the guild. Nice that we managed to work this out. :smiley:

Invite sent! Welcome aboard!

And that makes us full for now!

Thank you. I am looking forward to playing with you guys. :slight_smile:

Is participation in Guild Wars a mandatory requirement to be a guild member? I’m reading conflicting messages.

I’m new to the game and haven’t explored all of the different aspects of the game and am uncertain if Guild Wars is something I would actively participate in (hence, my initial question).

I just hit level 50 and would love to join your guild. I am currently in a guild that the majority of its members aren’t active at all so all of my contributions are currently being wasted. I play daily, easily exceed 1,000 seals in a week, and am happy to contribute gold. I haven’t done the Arena yet, so I can’t speak to the trophies (I think the Arena give trophies).

Please send me an invite if participation in Guild Wars is not a mandatory requirement (and if you have open spots, of course).

Invite code: MONKEYCLAW

Oh, do I need to leave my current guild in order for you to send an invite?

I’ll have to check if participating in GW is mandatory. However, we filled our last spot this morning so we don’t have any more openings, sorry. If one opens up, I can let you know and see if you’re still interested.

You do need to leave your current guild to get an invite though, but don’t leave now!

Thank you for your quick reply! I will keep an eye on this thread for any updates.

It does look like participating in GW is mandatory. Let me know if that changes your mind for future consideration.

3 spots open!

Rank 86
Statues range from 100-108
We usually get 20K Seals
We complete one task, usually two tasks a week, with others to level 6
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can, and fight in Guild Wars!! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

Casual but active!!!
Rank 87
Statues range from 100-110
20K Seals, usually two tasks a week…
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can, and fight in Guild Wars!!
Beer on us :smiley:

7 spots open!

Rank 87
Statues range from 101-109
We usually get 20K Seals
We complete one task, usually two tasks a week, with others to level 6 (although a little harder for the two tasks now since we lost several players)
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can, and fight in Guild Wars!! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

6 spots open!

Rank 90
Statues range from 101-109
We usually get 20K Seals
We complete one task, usually two tasks a week, with others to level 6 (although a little harder for the two tasks now since we lost several players)