Birch Team Bis Now Recruiting! 10th XBOX ONE GUILD

when people see we all get along, and stuff, that’s better, right? also, prooobably my bad. it was the page that was open when i got it:) sorry!

1 Like

Get along??? F both of you, I can’t stand any of you!!

1 Like

Noone can :wink:
i want to be in guild for real men with guts from steel and necks from iron. Do You know any?

1 Like

Looking for 2 great players to join our family. I wish to adopt you. I mean I want you to join my guild. If you like to have fun, send me a message here or on Xbox. Best wishes, your father.

1 Like

Do you suppose Jesus ever screamed at Joseph “YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU’RE NOT MY REAL DAD!”?

2 Likes

It is obvious. Besides who wants to be carpenter? Maybe John… :wink: (everything goes to carpenter when Halloween is coming)

2 Likes

Looking for 2 experienced highly active players. Message me if you are interested in joining. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, things go pretty fast… In month or two we should catch thieves :wink:

1 Like

Hey I’m looking to get a spot I was told to hit you up my gt is lo kenshiro ol message me and I’ll leave the clan I’m on to jump in on your I’m high lvl 179 dragon armor I play a lot also

2 Likes

Hey there! I am looking to join your guild. I’m a highly active player that will contribute 200-400 trophies and 250,000+ gold per week. I’m currently ranked in the top 100. My invite code is PJOLL. Thank you for your consideration!

3 Likes

I would like to join you guild.

2 Likes

Awesome! Message me your invie code on Xbox.

1 Like

Pjoll You rock Man!!!

4 Likes

Do you have any promotions to make? or do i have to actually go into BT recruiting thread and do stuff? lol

wolfie it is time to change description. We are preparing to enter first fifty soon.
Right now we re on 51 st place and still climbing…

1 Like

2 open spots. Message here or on Xbox. We also have a newly created BirchTeamBis club on Xbox now thanks to the new update that just came out. Feel free to join that, and we’ll get you invited.

1 Like

I think it will be top 40 pretty soon :slight_smile:
We re open for people who donate 150k per week :slight_smile:

now it looks like it will be first 30 soon… :slight_smile:
Chasing is the best!!!

Code: MINECRAFT200478_VZRV

Code: MINECRAFT200479_VZRV this is the correct 1