Birch Team Bis Now Recruiting! 10th XBOX ONE GUILD

Looking for 5 new recruits for one of the fastest guilds moving up the leaderboard right now on Xbox. We require that you be able to put in 150 points weekly. 1 trophy=1 point 1k gold=1 point. IF interested message me your invite code on Xbox so I can add you to my friends list. :slight_smile:

2 spots open. Message me on Xbox your invite code if interested.

1 Like

the fastest scoring guild from first 25 (except theese cyborgs from 1st place) looks for two gunslingers. If U can score more than 150 trophies and donate more than 150k of gold You are welcome in our small Family :slight_smile:

Birch Team Bis represent~! Cleaning house and taking names! I love this guild! Without this guild I would not be in the powerful position I am in now and I am very thankful. :slight_smile:

No freeloaders here, everyone s here is contributing. My gt Domassso1975. Feel free to ask :slight_smile:

help us conquer first twenty :slight_smile: nice guild for people who likes to communicate with other guildmates :slight_smile:

When putting money into the guild, what is best when there are no keys or gems available to spend on?

the task for 11k in which You can get guild tokens :slight_smile:

Yeah.
Last night after I had paid for keys and gems I saw:
Guild tokens, guild tokens and maps, guild tokens and souls.
If I come up against this when I am going to donate, should I just get the tokens by themselves, which usually have more tokens then when with maps or souls.

only tokens

Alright will do if I come across that.

Two spots open for active and donating players. We are almost in first 15 so help us reach the target

What are the gold/trophy requirements that you have?

for newbies it is 300k of gold and 300 trophies

Riddle.
-What are U saying when You see members of our guild playing?
-BIS :wink:

I would like to join but Iā€™m only lvl 69. I play every day normally attain anywhere from 250-350 trophies weekly and have been donating 250k + to a dead guild for the last couple weeks.

maybe you will join birch for beginners then? small reserve guild without requirements but quite active and with possibility to step up to main branch if You are good enough

I would love too if I make the cut. I can provide my invite code if needs be.

Level 273, active every day.

Invite code Johhnymayhem_J5GP

HI. :slight_smile:

Right now we re in first ten and in two weeks probably in first five. We look new recruits for our rotation system. You start in our reserve guild and if U score more than members of main guild You are transferred to guild with best atmosphere around and have opportunity to earn hundreds of keys and diamonds weekly. Everyone is welcome. New rotation system start in monday and exchanges will be made weekly