Birch Team Bis Now Recruiting! 10th XBOX ONE GUILD

To My Bis Members-If you want to earn and keep a certain rank these are the requirements:

Sentinel: 80-100 trophies weekly
Commander: 50-80 trophies weekly
Major: 30-50 trophies weekly
Private: 20-30 trophies weekly

IF you are promoted to Sentinel or in the Sentinel rank,
You are being looked at to move up to Rank 3 Birch Team.

We are still a growing guild, so I want people to feel free to level up kingdoms.
**Gold does matter, and I will also factor that in to your trophy count. **
**10,000 gold is required weekly, anything above that will help factor into rank. **

**If you want to be promoted to the Rank 3 Birch Team when they have an opening you need **
**to be able to do at least 100 trophies and 50,000 gold weekly. **

Once a rank is secured you have to meet these requirements every week to keep it.
If you have stuff going on in real life, and need a ā€œgraceā€ week, let me know.

We also have our own group on Facebook. Birch Team Bis, please search for it, and join.

2 Likes

I hope we will meet in first ten soon Wolfie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 spots open.

Still any spots open?

Yeah spots still open. post your inv code

Inv code: ROFL IM JONNY_DWTU

Inv code irish_fury187

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY!!! welcome back, sir! (uhmā€¦someone willā€¦ i know!)

testrā€™s got yer back!

hi irish. after i score mine 400 trophies for birch bis i ll be back. nice to see You alive and kicking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PSION! FINALLY. Ok, now I can die.

1 Like

He can destroy you with his brain.

1 Like

MIND BULLETS! (Thanks, Jack black)

I immediately levelled him, and need a whole one purple rune to trait him onceā€¦ 1. Cripies.

1 Like

Nightmare! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get it soon, ha ha. How long did it take you to get Psion?

1 Like

How long has psion been out? Iā€™ve been playing since December of last year. Like, maybe a week after it came out on console? So 4EVAR.

Psion is power, Psion is you!
Still need gorgotha :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™m still missing infernal king, from the pre-patch but donā€™t care now lol.

have a lvl 40 account on pc with mythic death and famineā€¦what a waste :smiley:

1 Like

Just wondering why my thread is getting hijacked?! lol This is a recruitment thread you turkeys! lol

3 Likes