Bearded Lady And Troop Changes

i guess it just shows us who is The Dwarf of Ironbeard family :laughing:

This would probably only work if any extra stats gained within a round get removed at the start of the next round. Otherwise a Brian team could just max out all stats in the very first round and proceed to victory.

I’d also like to see a multi-round mode that requires you to use a larger variety of troops. Like having to replace one (or several) of your troops each round, no recurring troops allowed at all. Might also require a limitation in regards to how long a troop is allowed to stay, to prevent Filler 1/Filler 2/Bone Dragon/Courage cycles.

2 Likes

Do you have to run 4 dorfs for the 500 gold?

Yep, but I don’t know what are dorfs. I assume that you mean dwarfs

He was one of Snow White’s people. Part of the 7 dorfs.
Dorf Hussleberry was his name.

1 Like

Yes. “Dorf” is an old gaming term for “dwarf”. Thank you for the info.

1 Like

I have to second this. I’m mildly annoyed that people are trying to get Krystenax nerfed while there are so many other more glaring examples of troops that need reworking.

6 Likes

@Sirrian @Nimhain changes are insufficient.

Need nerfs, not love taps.

exactly,

also, while i agree that balance definatelly has a value, i prefer to think that “fun” has a higher value for a game then the “balance” itself. so while we try to reach balance lets not stomp all over the fun and burry it along the way.

if there are troops that overall decrease the fun level - those should be “balanced out” first, not the ones who have a little higher power (that you might call “overpowered” or not) but that dont destroy any fun at all and even bring more fun to the game…

5 Likes

Krystenax isn’t a “fun killer” on the same level of EK, Mab, Crimson Cheeseburger and Welfare Dwagon.

You were actually losing? The only matches I ever lose are the ones I quit and that’s usually not because things are going poorly but because they’re simply taking too long.

1 Like

In the overall i think they are testing things out with Khorvash, reducing his skull mitigation makes him way less invincible while it also favors builds where he is not the front troop because at certain levels you can surely ignore the extra magic from his Leader trait.

I hope he doesn’t become too vunerable in the future because to me he is a key to people that crave for some leverage against players much more stronger. In a certain sense it may even sound as enough reason to nerf him as he upsets the status quo of estabilished players, but on the other hand if the gap in power grows wider it certainly can affect player’s retention one way or another…

All in all balance is a process, and i’m glad the developers are taking small steps instead of huge leaps despite what we claim is ruining the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why isnt your forum account not banned yet? You gave nothing but negativ comments since you joined.

5 Likes

lost a few to EK-teams due using rowanne/gard team against yes(im lazy to change team), but its obviously the Mab in the same team which destroys it for me. :wink:

All they did was reinforce Khorvash’s existing weakness. He already has low Life for his status and with the removal of Stoneskin, he’s even more of a glass cannon than before. The real question is whether or not this will cause him to fall out of PVP heavy rotation. I have my doubts.

Um, negative feedback is no less valid than positive feedback. He’s entitled to a voice, even if you don’t agree with it.

You dont seem to be familiar with his posting ways. If you did, you would understand what im talking about.

2 Likes

We aren’t going to get much resistance until the AI is improved. Buffing troops well beyond the existing power curve doesn’t make them tough, it makes them annoying. They’re still easy to beat, it just takes longer.

And on top of that, it encourages everyone who doesn’t want to think about defense (and who does, it’s MEANINGLESS) to continue to use the same one or 2 troops over and over again.

Fix the AI, make defenses more meaningful, and then start buffing troops.

I’m completely familiar. And he has a point, even if his “style” tends to cover it up.

Most people knows he is a troll by now, even the Devs.

3 Likes