Bearded Lady And Troop Changes

He has a point? Lets a agree to disagree :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is much more balanced towards the same status as Krystenax, but different uses, and the late still have Stoneskin, so as i said you can manage to make teams where Khorvash is not the front troop and still reap enough benefits from his “kit” (blue to be filled by valk while getting souls, mana drain to two troops, can one shot two troops sometimes, random stun on 4/5 combinations (also maybe some builds with Justice, to give extra life, will be more commom…))

Still a great troop, and more legendaries could be on par with him in the given time, but of course fitting their own roles.

Absolutely DO NOT reduce Death’s mana cast to 20. At least not with his current spell. It’s already dumb enough.

Voicing legitimate concerns about legitimate in-game issues does not make one a troll.

Which one would that be?

lol, you can go on whole day if you want to and protect him. Just look through his history of posts and you should find a red tread…

4 Likes

A-freaking-men. Let’s get something actually challenging up in here.

1 Like

He’s not happy with some of the current circumstances in the game and he’s absolutely 100% right about them. Like I said, his style may be a put off (an extreme put off) but the sense of entitlement in this game has gotten out of hand.

I honestly hope you are joking.

3 Likes

Lets agree to disagree as DonBoba said. I won’t take anything too serious from you from now on.

1 Like

That’s fine with me. Some of you think the game is fine the way it is. Some of us are tired of getting screwed because we started the game too late or didn’t get in the right guild right away.

I chapped enough bums and ruffled enough feathers with what I said in Episode 04 of “100 Tips” which btw is something I stand behind 111%.

The amount of personal harassment and trolling I’ve had to endure since then has gone up 500% meanwhile not a single fact-based rebuttal has been made to any of my points, and I need more of that like I need another hole in my head.

There is no reason for me to put a bullet in one of the most-loved, most-ill-concieved teams to reach strong popularity, considering it will die an auto-death with the re-balance.

You know what they say: “misery loves company”!

3 Likes

Because these types of personal attack replies are SO much more effective than what the “troll” is doing…

1 Like

Today on a forum - feelings are hurt and butts are sore because someone doesn’t agree with them. More on this breaking story as it develops.

1 Like

I don’t want to make this discussion longer and “off-topicer” than it already is, but it’s always up to ourselves the responsability of how we chose to act on our issues. No matter how much reason you have, if you act poorly towards the others while you try to “sell” your point of view then you are digging your own grave and while some will be reliefed when you leave, forcefully if needed, maybe some good insight is also lost in the process.

So, if possible let’s try to be respectfull to each other, and don’t be surprised when people receive you or others with thorns if you are not bringing flowers.

3 Likes

That’s fine with me. I just want to make sure that the problems of this game (and they are many and legitimate) don’t get buried because people don’t like one of the messengers.

You should also not be surprised when you are getting hostility when your only argument is “i got mine, so screw you.”

Ultimately, the devs have established that they’ll do what they want. That’s fine. That gives me plenty of chances for “I told you so” later.

Don’t worry, they won’t get buried. There’s a group of people that are more than happy to repeat them in every single thread.

3 Likes

Well, there’s a simple solution to that you know. The good news for those of you that can’t handle negative feedback is that the Devs appear to be listening to all of it, so there will be less reason to do it in the future.