Bearded Lady And Troop Changes

Buffers rule! Nerfers drool!

3 Likes

I don’t want a nerf. I’m just looking for some equal treatment between the horsemen.

You must’ve missed/forgotten the Webspinner and the Goblin days. Those were dark times, my friend.

2 Likes

No way in hell does Krystenax needs to be nerfed. Other wise he’ll go the way of Visk. He’s balanced as it is. TBH if any buffs are needed it’s to TDS with a party cleanse. That will make Dragons back in the game and have a solid impact.

I do remember those times, and you might be right. I currently would prefer those days, much simpler times my friend. Lol

At least in the sense that we only had a few spells/traits to look out for. Now you can get your face blasted off in quite a few different ways.

Stale though, yes.

I’d imagine they were staler than you remember, considering it was always the same thing no matter who you fought with very little exception providing any form of challenge.

At least now there is some differentiation in team comps, meaning more strategies, meaning more counter teams to trial. (Provided you’re not stuck facing the same person over and over.)

1 Like

I think I started playing a little bit before that era hit. I wasn’t playing nearly as much as I do now as a PoR. So that’s why I might be a little bit biased.

Would you trade any of the cheap mechanics from back then that we have now? Because my experience thus far is that it has increased tenfold.

Which imo hasn’t increased anything gameplay wise except maybe hassle and acting as a speed bump at the same time.

Without a doubt goblins or rockworms were the worst,lol. Not to mention stale, but I would in-fact trade for those mechanics. I never had a problem beating either one though. They created a stale pvp 100%, agreed.

Why is making the other horsemen better not an option for you?

yeah i see it a few hours on the blog a little minutes after i post this question lol

1 Like

Events posted at http://ashtender.com/gems/#events.

WEEK OF THE DWARF
All Dwarves gain +25% to their Skills
WEEK OF KHAZIEL
All Khaziel troops gain +25% to Skills
BONUS GOLD
Use Dwarf team in Explore Mode to gain a +500 Gold Bonus.
DRAGON’S HOARD
Help Emperina hunt for her treasure, by playing Treasure Hunt. (Gain 1 point per 10 turns).

1 Like

Has anyone reported to @Sirrian that the Lady Ironbeard pack only advertises a single Arcane Shield stone? I don’t pay attention to the global chat.

Yes, @Nimhain has acknowledged the issue in gchat.

2 Likes

@sirrian is a she? That’s news :slight_smile:

Ninja-edited. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Meanwhile, balance changes are great steps in the right direction, especially EK, though cost could go up even further really.

@Shimrra is right that Krystenax needs toning down, it’s basic maths better than anything similar.

Famine I think is largely okay, could see a slight increase to mana cost. Agree the other Apocalypse Horsemen really need buffing.

4 Likes

Lady Ironbeard pack gave me only 1 traitstone in 1 out of 3 purchases!!! First 2 was 2x Shield, but next one gave me only 1. I thought I was seeing things because I totally saw it gave 2x initially. I know it was advertising falsely, but I feel ripped off! I think I spent glory on 6 packs thinking I could get the 11 I need but had to spend on 8.

1 Like

Come on guys…

Arcanes fixed by now by the way.

1 Like

I was expecting some info about the upcoming Guild Wars, which will be released in 2-2,5 weeks. Didn’t someone said there would be news on Monday?

we should have been killing peasants and raiding cities to “hunt her treasure” xD
isnt that how dragons normally gather it?

but yeah its only fair to give ppl reason to burn those extra maps they just got last week :sweat_smile:

that new troop balancing makes me want to try some looping venoxxia silent one defense :laughing: it would probably be weak in most times but otherwise evil, somebody stop me :sweat_smile:

edit:

lady ironbeard looks too good for her husband (he doesnt even have eye pupils i cant imagine them together with this graphic style difference :sob: )

Hey, sometimes you find a partner who’s just completely out of your league. Ask me how I know!

3 Likes