Badass top 5 guild looking for badass player to be badass with us

The Alliance, 5th in trophies, 2nd in GW for 4 weeks, have one opening right now. Our reqs were voted by the players. They are 600k gold, help max seals to 40k and do all 30 GW battles before week is done. We don’t care about trophies, since they don’t give you mythics or anything. We don’t care about GW score. For players who care, we have a club and FB page with tons of fun ideas to dominate in GW. We finish all tasks and 3-7 leg tasks per week, plus we get 1000 gems from GW as well. One last thing, our guild run by the players, not the leader. WE vote on stuff/changes. If you can handle it, ask for my gamertag, thmmaster.

1 Like

I can’t promise the gold requirement because I’m just starting and I’ve no idea how you make that much in a week. However I do the seals, and I’ve been playing this game nonstop since I got it two weeks ago. If you’re willing to let me help out, I’ll do what I can, and I will help dominate guild wars and guild seals. My code is PUSH RULZ_FQNN

1 Like

thanks Brent for the reply, but it would be unfair for the rest of the guild members if one player cant make the requirements. These guys worked very hard to get the guild to its high ranking. I am very fortunate they chose me to be their leader. We tell our players that this is a game first, not a job. For a low level player in your position, it would take a lot of grinding to maintain the gold requirements. As soon as you get all you kingdoms to level 10 and get them to at least 4 stars, 600k gold would be easy for you. There are players, like myself who don’t play as much and made 1 mill per week just by logging on and collecting the bonuses. We will have a future opening and keep us in mind when that happens.

1 Like