3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

cant use scroll mouse in chat either
cant resize chat to use higher resolution

okay - sorry guys… Chat times are doing some thing weird…

They both do now.

1 Like

How do you turn off Luther who pops up now in PVP when a spell or an effect.

I don’t want to loose hints and I don’t want to loose the spell info…

1 Like

it wont show when changing races. i wanted to see if there where new hairs and checked all races and lapina is misiing and yes i was on female tab.

And Salty thanks to you and all devs i know you are under a lot of work load, thank you so much.

2 Likes

Did something happen to spell orders?

I just had a khorvash drain my 3rd troop after killing my first two.

Also the snowfall effect on freeze triggers on any gem match.

1 Like

yes, my drivers are up to date, computer has been restarted and I am still having the same issue

It always been like this, when korvash kill second troop the stun usually trigger on the third troop

I have the same issue. PC version, just updated to the latest Nvidia driver 6-8-17. Tried all different resolutions, graphics quality, full screen off/on, restarting game and PC to no avail.

Steam/Laptop

Crashing to black screen then desktop every time during loading. Tried re-installing and verifying and still the same

Guild Roster sorting is all messed up.

1 Like

I just noticed that. Name A-Z is Rank descending. All that was “descending” is now “ascending”.

Those that are experiencing crashes, what OS are you playing on?

I’m running Windows 7. Reinstalling the game and verifying the local files didn’t make any difference.

Best to contact support if that’s the case. Just in case anyone needs them here are the basic Unity requirements needed to run the game. https://unity3d.com/unity/system-requirements

Running Windows 7, with everything fully updated

I still think something funky is going on with some spell orders. Beforehand if kraken killed the last target it wouldn’t devour. But I just devoured the 2nd troop after killing 3 and 4 at the same time.

1 Like

Do you meet all the requirements for Unity that I posted above?

Mobile android

Poison damage does not trigger orc armor trait

No refunds available for the troops listed in notes

Kerberos text shows 50% not 40% devour rate even though we know its closer to 100% for ai :stuck_out_tongue:

Drake rider level 20 summons a level 1 drake on death

1 Like

All 3gb RAM on my notebook is gone, wow :grinning:

Yeah, not getting the black screen anymore, just crash to desktop