3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

Thank you both for clarifying…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes you will need to level up to unlock the slots as said above.

1 Like

I can’t change the language either.
Set it to english, get asked if I really want to do that, the game restarts but stays in german.

I think settings generally aren’t really stored - I set music/sound to zero, the next start its up again.
I’ve also set blur to none, at next startup it’s there again.

PC version on Windows 7/Steam.

Less of a bug, more of an annoyance - is it possible for the game to prevent this letterboxing when resizing? The black bars above and below the actual game window are rather annoying. Easy to remove yourself, though.

The Unity version shows the wrong home kingdom when viewing a profile. Correct version:

Incorrect version:

2 Likes

Steam - when i lose focus (i use 2 monitors) - 1 for gems and 1 for other stuff like discord and the forums… the game minimizes (before i could leave it up to look things up) - and when i click back on it, it is smaller and grainy.

You need a mention about screen resolution in the notes some place.

2 Likes

Steam - still - music wont stay off.

4 Likes

Steam-screen is a pretty teal color but I can’t see anything other than that. I can hit escape and the tools will come up. I have tried different combinations of graphics to get it to work, but no good. If I adjust the size of the screen I get flashes of the correct graphics and I can guess where to click on items and they will come up, like chat or troops. I have clicked on pvp and had a troop battle come up, I think. But I can’t see the gem screen, I can just guess where troops are supposed to be and click on them and they will come up.

HELP!!

1 Like

The Steam price is the correct price, we are looking into fixing this translation error now.

Have you updated your graphics drivers recently?

let me check

Why when i lose focus does it auto minimize? is there a setting for that? i use 2 monitors and gems is on the primary.

I am not sure what you mean. Please clarify.

like now. in monitor 1 i have gems of war, in 2nd window i have the forum. when i click on the forum window, gems minimizes. used to it just stayed up and was “frozen” looking - no updating. i could look stuff up on the forum or on the troop page. or i could watch and change netflix.

1 Like

(Your wallpaper is amazing.)

I’ll add this to the list.

1 Like

Turn off full screen in the graphics options.

3 Likes

The game crashes to desktop during the “Loading Assets…” screen.

I’ve reinstalled the game and verified the local files. PC - Windows 7, Steam

1 Like

eww. now i get the white bar on it… but it doesnt minimize anymore :slight_smile:

ps: i have a whole folder of stuff i found that i rotate on slide show for my back grounds. :slight_smile:

Guild shop is wonky. The bottom part covers the buttons slightly. Mouse wheel scrolls the shop.

Also, changing guild announcement is a pain(should be closer to chat like before). And its only 40 characters. Way too small. We keep requirements and task order in there.

And chat window is too small. (This is already been discussed in other topics)

4 Likes

My lapina avatar is missing

1 Like

How so @Crow? I use a lapina avatar too and it’s working as intended. Is she completely missing from your hero appearance options? Is your avatar not showing at all? Any screenshots would be appreciated so we have a better idea of what’s happening.

1 Like