3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

I am so glad I upgraded from a B940 to a i5-2450M last friday.

2 Likes

Blur and music settings don’t save.

Send a ticket to support so we can look into this for you.

We just pushed out a fix for this that should start working soon.

1 Like

PC

Sometimes Troll spawned gems will not trigger kraken at all.

Sallypatra, YOU send a ticket to support. You’re a liaison/dev. You need get all the problems fixed. That’s what you get paid for. I’m just letting others know of all the problems I’m finding.

Not cool dude. :angry:

3 Likes

Not trying to be cool, dude.

1 Like

The fastest way to get a problem fixed is to contact support. I am unsure of which issue is affecting @Porky_Pieman so I am unable to offer further assistance, as much as I would like too. Support is equipped to look further into issues and fix them as they arrive as they are able to access different parts of the game.

Without knowing more about the issue I also cannot add it to the Known Issues thread. The fastest way to get this player in-game again is for the support agents to do what they do best, support players and look into issues.

4 Likes

My game crashes after the update all texts are in squares and i never get to log in, is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Two things I noticed:

1. The Rock Troll still shows as having a 10 mana cost, not 11.
  2. It’s now possible to select your troops before it’s your turn (or before all the traits have been processed) but the Cast button doesn’t show up. You have to deselect and reselect the troop. That’s kinda annoying when you’re playing quickly and hit the troop a few frames too early. It would be nice if the button showed up without reselecting the troop as soon as casting is possible.
2 Likes

I’m sure this is from an old rule. A summoned troop will give max level you have the troop leveled to (and its Traits). Your Drake is still Level 1 w/o Traits I assume.

@NaasGED, are your graphics drivers up to date, and your system meet the Unity requirements if playing on PC? Or, if you are on mobile, have you restarted your game since the update?

If you let us know we can help you further.

i used to play on this pc before i don’t know if the system requirements have changed, i’ve allready sent the crash report to the technical support.

The requirements have changed since we moved to Unity from AdobeAir in the latest update. You can access these requirements here https://unity3d.com/unity/system-requirements.

Thank you for sending us a ticket, support will look into this further for you.

Its not available yet, so your assumption is correct. I don’t know if that’s per intent or not as some troops summon based on their level .

1 Like

ok thnx i’ll try DX9 on my end to see if that fixies it and i’ll come back to you

1 Like

Luther can’t be turned off unfortunately. He will only ever show up once. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Also, when selecting the current kingdom there’s a very noticeable delay before the kingdom pops up that makes the game seem unresponsive. I believe this is the time that the game usually needs to centre the camera on the current kingdom, but of course if you click on the current kingdom then nothing moves for half a second or so.

1 Like

Yes, correct. That’s part 2 of Sirrian’s old rules of Summoning (sorry I didn’t look for the old link). So a Level 18 Giant Spider can only summon a L18 Spider Swarm (Even if your Spider Swarm is L20).