Zuul'Goth Issue & Incorrect Refund

If we ever officially craft Zuul’Goth, can we get a mini-Zuul’Goth pet to go with it?

(Thanks for the straightforward response to the ZG issue)

1 Like

We got him and his traits by an orb but got the stones back - we need the orb now for ketras
So i wrote the support, but just got a request closed (57940)
What did i wrong? (it seems i opened two tickets, may that be the problem, PS4 GoW Account Cosh)

Zuul’Goth is still on PvP defence teams on PS4 :frowning:
@Saltypatra, @Ozball

At least it’s not grandad… or is it?

Make sure you label it as a “Missing Reward” in the support request, and not a “bug report”, and it should go through.
If not, PM @Saltypatra or @Cyrup on the forums, and they’ll look into it for you when they’re back in the office

1 Like

Sirrian im pretty sure you got a bed at work lol

2 Likes

I guess he’s waiting for the patch approval :stuck_out_tongue: .

Nah, he’s the kind of boss that works so that all his employees can take off. He’s the best part of the game…I just wish he didn’t find himself in a deal where he has to listen to 505.

As far as I understood, when the patch is approved, it’s released without devs having to do anything, so my guess was that Sirrian was waiting for the patch release with the patchnote ready to be published :wink: .

You guys and your patch illuminati shenanigans. Its not coming out tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ok, Request 58036 is online :slight_smile:

Patch is probably delayed thanks to 140 idiots clogging up support with Zuul refund requests :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Is it related to the release of a patch? :slight_smile:

If they’ve already sent in the patch for verification, its completely out of their hands. They’re waiting just like we are to hear if it passes certification or not. So no, the patch isn’t delayed from Zuul refund requests.

2 Likes

I’ll reluctantly admit, I knew Zull would be accidentally released. I didn’t know when, but after xanethos in forge and legendary task list, it was just a matter of time.

Oh, and since it appears tricky to remove troops from a team, I’m still enjoying having him in my def teams lol

1 Like

lays cutely on his back, in position for bellyrubs

You’re just saying that to throw us off. :stuck_out_tongue: We know you’re just waiting for that shiny little button that says “release patch” to flash in bright colors.

Ahahahaha I wish I had the button pushing power!!!

I meant “you’re” collectively. :sweat_smile:

Your night? Not my night right? :grinning:
(Not asking for release date, just clarification on the word “night”. :wink:)

As in the patch will hit today (my night) lol

1 Like