Zuul'Goth Issue & Incorrect Refund

im not sure we will get it same day then approval, they will probably fix a date like they did last time

I think they’re going to wait 48 hours from the last time that one of you two asks “when is the patch coming?”. :wink:

9 Likes

To be honest i am not in hurry to see the doomskulls but these pet are interesting l. the collector inside me saying he want them all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t remember last time bring an exact date. It was soontm until the day it was getting released.

I feel exactly the same way. Which is why I’m hoping it hits before the gnome event weekend. Whether it’s their fault or not… I’ll resent iOS users if the update isn’t released until next week.

Soooo eta would be after 3.5 then? Or 3.4.5?
It’s been asked at least a 100 times in one way or another. We just need daily updates from Salty saying “not in the next 24 hours”.
Had she told me in the stream… When 3.4 was submitted for approval… Then I could be more manageable with my expectations. But she declined to answer. So if the build was submitted for at least a week… Then it very well could be this week as planned. Gutt feeling… We’re just waiting on iOS approval.

My guess is the patch is coming “really soon” and by that I mean “probably Friday”.

News this week: the ZG in Soulforge thing, GW getting mucked up in several ways, and a couple strange-ish bugs like “combat doesn’t end when the enemy’s troops are all dead.”

Hypotheses:

3.4 server-side changes have been made, and there is not a good way to prevent 3.3.x users from accessing those changes. Therefore, some things are wonky because the “keep 3.3 happy while we wait for 3.4 to hit” code has some minor flaws.

But since the app store sort of just dumps the update there when approved (You can do things to get around this, I don’t know why they don’t), they have to be ready. Since they’re ready, I think “any day now” is a good estimate.

3 Likes

What about a people who encountered Zulgoth in GW ?
I won and didn’t lost any card, but you know it could happen… to someone else.
After all this card shouldn’t be there.
@Sirrian

What about: putting Zuul’Goth on one’s defense team probably subtly affected PvP matchmaking. I could’ve faced the wrong opponents for up to 24 hours. I had several losses in that period, but it’s possible they could’ve been wins if the matchmaking hadn’t been affected by 140 players using an exploit. I might have faced a Nyxbringer team where I instead faced a Nyxbringer team, and that could’ve made a difference.

I demand compensation of 40 gold, the amount I have decided is probably roughly the cost of a burrito in Krystara.

1 Like

Any minute now…

I’m surprised nopony’s posted a giant SoonTM.

You didin’t see it yet? It’s delayed, it will be next month

1 Like

Troll. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want that unicorn pet, okay?

Do you want to see posts like this more often, and if so, regarding what specifically? I could help with that.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

Not all the time, but when major concerns arise from time (like Zuul’Goth). I really like the inside details, a clear explanation of what occurred, what is being done to correct the issue, and even the extra unnecessary information. When I read Sirrian’s post, I sense that he has read the forum and understands what the majority of players concerns are on an issue and recognizes it. Presents a fair solution, and why.

Finally regarding specifics issues for the future. Only time will tell :wink:

9 Likes

Hi everyone,

We’ve sent the mail with the missing 9 stones on all platforms, and support is happily working through all the requests involving Orbs/Shards

9 Likes

Why is Zuul’Goth still appearing all over the place in PS4 Ranked PVP? I thought this was getting “fixed”?

Because they can’t alter def teams, it’s client side not server. Though they should be able to edit gw teams since those are server side.
But given the dawnbringer fix speed, my three fortress gate zuul team is here to stay; I think lol

Uh oh
Ten characters

They’re actually stored and sent out from the server, so we should be able to fix them.
I’ll investigate… we certainly deployed a fix on Tuesday evening, but perhaps it didn’t work correctly on PS4

1 Like

I had zuul in xbox def teams a few hours ago, but I get an error if I use the team to attack with. Fighting zuul on def doesn’t cause an error luckily.
I can’t upgrade zuul either, the option is gone. But he’s already level 20 and traited. Actually, I’m not sure if I have the option to remove zuul from my team. I can reorder his position.