Your Best Team & Strategies

who do you use at his side?

Full goblin team with gob king in the back so Goblin rocket, hobgoblin, goblin shaman, goblin king.

I wonder how effective it is, havent ever tried it.

I think it was the final team you fight in zhul’kari i think.

Ah, but CPU doesnt show how good a team is unless its 4 fully traited dragons level1000.

ah very true. that gob king final trait is terrible in the grand scheme of boss traits.

Why doesnt you play with Boar Rider/Goblin?

i could replace goblin rocket with boar if that were the case but boar rider does not have goblin in his name and adds very little to the team line up other than team bonuses and adding in a goblin when i can summon one seemed redundant to me.

Ah, all about taste then I guess. Boar Rider is my favourite goblin/marauder, I think he is the best.

I like him but when i search for goblins he does not show up.

I dont understand what you mean.

when you type goblin in the search bar in the troop screen he does not pop up.

Its because goblin is not a type, so you only get up the ones that have goblins in their name when searching “goblin”, so you will have to type little of boar riders name. Typing in the marauder will show you all the types of marauders. I struggle to see why this is a problem for you? :slight_smile:

I have Rocket fully traited so the team I use is:

Goblin Rocket***
Boar Rider***
Hobgoblin***
Goblin Shaman**

I’m in iOS but this should work for the other versions.

I wanted it renamed goblin rider cause it looks like a goblin and fits the theme but its effect does not generate mana vs the construct which i thought would make an excellent goblin but it isn’t a marauder so you have to chose based on their effect, traits, stats, possible bonus. It is not a problem but i think that now that goblins have been nerfed boar rider is not so good vs goblin rocket which is similar to him (and might contain the same goblin). It is not a problem but do to it not containing goblin in its name boar rider kinda gets for gotten when team building. Also only gaining 1 attack but sacrificing 2 extra damage with the spell and mana regen.

My goblin team is and has always been Goblin , Gob Shaman, Boar Rider and Hobgoblin.

This setting gives you full bonuses and put the star of the team the “Boar Rider” in the safe slot of position 3. On a human controlled team effective use of the Boars swipe and next turn is what will win you games.

Goblin in slot 1 give you a fast damage dealer and early effective skull damager. The Shaman in 2nd spot soaks up the brown and purple to breathe green life into the team and the Boar quarterback makes everything tick. With the Hobgoblin playing deep cover scooping up red matches and dealing a healthy double hit and often a double hit killer blow to the last enemy.

Even today in the hands of an average player this team still deals out the wins in good time.

All goblins including boar rider but excluding goblin rocket are “marauder” types when considering team bonuses.

True and boar by team bonuse gives all marauders an additional attack to each unit. How ever boar rider ability might take out a row but you do not get that mana back vs goblin rocket. goblin rockets’ spell does more damage than boar riders by 2 (i base this on my boar rider and goblin rocket both being level 5 so if at higher levels they happen to do different damage out put then ignore this). Rocket also has 2 extra armour and health than boar rider. (i litterally am making excuses as to why goblin line-ups chose a construct over a fricken marauder and i like them both and can’t make a 6-team goblin deck)
now onto traits
Boar rider
Beast bond - helps beasts
Defender - ok works in defense pvp not offence but at least it works on defense where we see goblin teams
Nature spirit - now that escalates quickly for spell damage

Goblin rocket
Fire link- gains red faster for itself and hobgoblin so you can chose another color on your flag.
Fire proof - has its uses i guess not great but not worse than beast bond i guess
Aflame - ah burning now that could be useful but only if the opponent is given a turn so not perfect yet again.

(when i play devil’s advocate i go all in baby)

But it works with him well considering his whole schtick is to boost his Life to huge amounts while he spawns Goblins over and over.

This makes me wonder how he is spawning out goblins. Use spell he gets bigger and then um random goblin shows up? “What was that.” said one goblin “must been a burp from the goblin king better check on him cant let him get hungry or somethin” said the other. “i see the top of his head over that mountain don’t worry you stay here and i will go check on him” said the first. Something like that or is it something less tame.