You know Pokemon Go came out when

You want to fix PoGo… award 10 pokeballs on daily login

The game is literally unplayable without them and the only way I can get them is to drive to a pokestop?!
The nearest one to my house is only like 2 mins away by car, but still too far to walk, and theres no other stops near it, so… yeah…

1 Like

Yep, this is the reason why i stoped playing. On mg god knows which turn of driving around i told myself: are you really driving around the down to get 3-5 pokeballs that ill use up on a single pokemon? Hell no.
Im in a smaller town and the closest poke stop is 1.5KM from me.
So that was a fail. Nice idea, but not a nice game.

2 Likes

I have a 2DS and I would rather just play actual Pokémon!

5 Likes

I’ll admit I’m at the other end of the scale. Being pretty much in downtown Melbourne, and a park literally next door, I’m probably in a prime location for the game. Gyms and Pokestops as far as the eye can see, and nests in most of the parks in the area. I’m constantly throwing out standard Pokeballs and only keeping Great and Ultra Balls.

My and my girlfriend mostly play when we’re out commuting for other reasons, but since we don’t own a car we do all our commuting via walking or public transport, so we’re in ideal conditions to play in I guess.

I’m not going to try and argue that Pokemon Go was a success, or had few flaws or anything. But it is still an enjoyable game IF you are in the right location for it. (which I admit is likely not the majority of players)

1 Like

Oh it was a major success for the company. It might as well shut down tomorrow and they would remain filthy rich.

1 Like