You guys really need to lower the amount of chains the computer can get

lol

Honestly I think everyone’s a ‘pro’ at something aren’t they?

Lol Van has unsurpassed ego-attack ability in forums and threads lol,

hopefully he’s got something else going for him though not sure how useful that will be in the long-run lol!!.. : P

(Hey I have the right to have ‘fun’ with him now cause he wimped out, and no I don’t feel sorry about it… if you’re going to punch someone in the face be man enough to stand around and take a hit back, lol!!.. : P…)

Yup, and you are a pro conspiracy nutter. :wink:
Are you not done with Van yet? It feels like you have lost another war pimpin…

1 Like

Van is one of those people I wish I could meet in real life,

to see if he’s really ‘that bad’ in person, and second… and here’s where my ‘weirdness’ really shines (lol…),

I’d honestly want for the life of me to see if I could pull any decency out of the guy.

Like if it would be possible to make the guy actually think, engage him in conversation see if those big words he uses can be put to actual use…

He kinda sounds like those religious fanatics that would run off if confronted with a discussion about what they ‘believe’ in, cause they wouldn’t be able to handle it without freaking out and punching you in the face…

Hmm, see? That’s just it, without actually being able to meet the guy, you’d have to wonder lol…

Anyways lol, just talking to myself here lol

Exactly…also worth to mention that there is probably none on these boards that can keep up with your Einstein brain, I guess everyone is jealous at ya. :sweat_smile:

Van is a good pal, why dont send him a PM if you have major problems with him? I am sure he would replied you within 300 seconds.

what conspiracy, I haven’t said anything along those lines today…

Or are you just remembering all that awesome wisdom put forth beforehand?..

(LOL obviously that was written ‘over-the-top’ to be funny, tell me you got that, lol)…

Nah I’ll have to disagree there lol,

running off with your tail between your legs cause your reading comprehension is so bad you can’t read something within a reasonable span of time isn’t winning anything lol,

it’s cool you’re defending your buddies but yeah to any outsider that guys a loser that can’t keep up with his supposed intellectual prowess…

lol again I know you guys are going to ‘run’ with this but yeah lol, I seen the type, fought the ‘battles’, and they’re all the same…

guys with huge mouths that talk a big …‘whatever’ (whether working out, knowledge in a certain topic, art, a certain game, etc etc), and when put to the ‘test’, they’re just stunned at how they got destroyed…

by the little ‘quiet’ guy in the corner never saying anytihng…

and before, yeah we know, you all start, ‘but you’re not quiet !!111 etc’,

note that part in a certain message posted a bit ago, people appear what the circumstances make them…

I might look loud and abrasive but that’s only cause I was really enthusiastic about some ideas I had before, that’s not typical of me in general…

When you diss and insult someone and run off that’s just low-life behaviour, there are no circumstances that justify that.

I mean heck I basically point out all he does is insult me, and doesn’t bother to check threads for himself to see what I was trying to say.

Really that’s that hard to read?

lol joke,

anyways sorry to run-on here think I made my point, lol

You’re a funny guy though lol I appreciate your pokes lol

Nah, I just call u for what people know you as. Have you changed? I haven’t noticed.
Relax, you will most likely dream about Van, hes all over your head. lol

that’s just it,

if he was so ‘confident’ in his stance then you wouldn’t have to hide in ‘private pms’, I really do mean when I say I do most of the things I do in forums for ‘public’ consumption cause that’s how everyone benefits.

I mean really it’s seeing people at their most brutal that leads to greater insight in human behaviour isn’t it?

(like being a bystander to intense situations, lol)

I’m a big believer in that so why ruin a good battle by hiding it?

LOL hey that all actually made sense didn’t it?

I mean yeah I don’t mean to attack him anymore, but still he should read the stuff he writes on me maybe see how ‘hurtful’ it is,

if he wants to be taken seriously as a person.

Thank you, sadly I dont find you funny tho, I actually feel a little sad for you.
If that gives you any pleasure, its all okay.

I am not sure. Sometimes my brain is as yours, it simply doesnt work. Perhaps this happens more often to yours than mine. lol

lol look harder I wrote other posts (besides in this trashheap thread lol, at least I think it’s other threads, lol!..)

but yeah I’m not attached to this game anymore you can see I’m not trying to push any ideas on anyone at this point lol

As for Van that’s dying off too, right now I’m enjoying communicating with a cool guy like you lol haven’t been up in a while typing in a forum (there are no other forums just this one, you know how it is you get a ‘mood’ lol you run with it for a while before you tire out and have to go to bed, lol!..)

If you are not attached to this game, why are you spending your most valuable time in the world on its game boards? Because of fascinating people like me that you cant find any other places? :wink:

Well see that’s unfortunately pretty sad in itself,

when you say stuff like that you don’t sound cool or funny just like some kind of weirdo that has nothing better to do than berate others in forum threads?

Like really why bother talking with someone if it isn’t a positive, or at least a learning, experience?

Hmm, those are the kinds of people I would feel ‘sorry’ for lol, I guess that shows the difference of personalities, lol

Funny thing is (I do have to recheck though),

I truly am blown away by how dead the forums have become compared to before with that UI update…

It’s pointing stuff like that out (to Van in the posts), that he totally ignores that incited things with me a bit… like really you’re going to insult me when you can’t see that yourself?

I don’t know, I don’t get it, lol…

is it really that hard to see?

Its sooo sad.

@Ozball @Lyya seriously?

Yeah that’s almost exactly what I said wasn’t it? lol sometimes the ‘mood’ hits and you run with it till you get tired and need to go to bed lol

(mood to chat it up in a forum)

People … well lol okay I’ll say it, people should bask in that phrase "like one sword sharpens another’, (obviously meaning one person ‘interacting’ (usually in a sort of semi-conflict) betters not only themselves but the other person…

It's a great thing to put yourself into a position to see someone elses view and talk to/from/for/against it etc lol

Makes you a lot better person overall

Comeon, are you not done with Van yet?

that supposed to be your ’ why hasn’t this thread been shut down /muted/whatever’ statement or something?

(lol)

I got bad news for you, junior. Its bedtime for senior. So now you got two walls to talk to. tata.